My favorite newspaper, "Homemade Yummy," presented a recipe for an incredibly tasty appetizer from cottage cheese. A dish for you and me girls, low-calorie, but quite satisfying! Juicy ball of cottage cheese with garlic and green onions. breaded fried bacon! This is something I will tell you! Thinking and a strong half of humanity will not refuse to try such a yummy!
- Cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 3.5 tablespoons;
- a couple of feathers of green onions;
- grated cheese - 2 tablespoons;
- clove of garlic;
- a couple of strips of smoked bacon;
- salt / pepper to taste.
Appetizer of cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Mash the cottage cheese with sour cream, add salt, pepper, chopped onions and garlic, finely grated hard cheese. Mix everything.
- Chop the bacon very finely and fry in olive oil.
- Form balls from the curd mass, roll in bacon, and put on a dish.
Appetizer from cottage cheese should be infused for at least an hour in the refrigerator. Serve chilled on the table.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious.