From pumpkin you can cook many interesting dishes, including desserts. They suggest you try to cook a very beautiful, sunny pumpkin and cottage cheese casserole, which we will fill with layers. The dessert in the context turns out to be very attractive and I want to try it right away. Such pastries are very useful, because cottage cheese, poppy seeds and pumpkin contain a lot of nutrients. But there is no flour in the home recipe, only corn starch to give curd and pumpkin a denser texture. If you love both cottage cheese and pumpkin, then there is no doubt, you should try step-by-step preparation of cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin with photo, and bake this dessert soon. And we are waiting for your feedback on this dish.
Ingredients for making cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin
|Cottage cheese||500 g|
|Corn starch||2 tbsp. l|
|Orange zest||1 tbsp. l|
|Sour cream||100 g|
Step by step cooking curd casserole with pumpkin with photo
- Peel the pumpkin, wrap in foil or a baking sleeve and bake. Pumpkin can be boiled and steamed. Cool.
- Separate from the main mass about 100 g for the top fill.
- Beat the rest in a blender or mince.
- To the crushed pumpkin, add 70 g of sugar, zest from one orange, 2 eggs and only 1 tbsp. l corn starch. Mix well or whisk.
- Prepare the poppy. To do this, boil it for about 10 minutes, then drain the water.
- Beat cottage cheese and 100 g of sugar.
- Add 2 eggs, dried poppy and 1 tbsp. l starch. Mix well.
- Grease a silicone or detachable form with oil and sprinkle with flour. If the mold is not silicone, be sure to place a sheet of parchment.
- Now spread a tablespoon directly into the center in turn, first pumpkin mass, then cottage cheese.
- When you lay out the whole mass, you need to tap a little mold on the table so that the mass is well distributed.
- Take the skewer and drag it from the edges to the center. This will make the cake even more beautiful.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and then send the form for 35-40 minutes.
- While the casserole is cooking, prepare a bright fill. Take the remaining pumpkin puree, mix it with sour cream and sugar, as well as with the egg.
- Pour the fill onto the cooked hot casserole and put in the oven for another 10 minutes. It will turn out a beautiful, dense, orange layer.
- Delicious pumpkin and cottage cheese casserole is ready!
Cut the cooled casserole into portions and serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!