I want to share a recipe for delicious placinda - flat cakes with feta cheese and herbs. This is a Moldavian dish, of which there are a huge number of variations. These pincers can be prepared for lunch or dinner. They go well with meat dishes. I cook them for relatives, because the younger brother just loves pastries with cheese. The ingredients for the dish need very little. Let's get started?
For the test:
- flour - 250 grams;
- water - 180 grams;
- vegetable oil - ½ tablespoon.
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- feta cheese - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt to taste;
Placinda with cottage cheese, feta cheese and herbs. Step by step cooking.
- Making the dough. First you need to sift the flour into a bowl and gradually pour warm water. Mix with a spoon. You may need either more or less flour, see by consistency. The dough should not be very soft and not very dense. It doesn’t stick to your hands.
- When water is poured in, knead the dough with your hands. Around the middle of the batch, add vegetable oil and continue to knead.
- When you have finished kneading, put the dough in a container with a lid and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- When the required time has passed, put the dough on the table and continue kneading for about 10 minutes. The dough will become tender.
- Now you need to warm the dough. To do this, place it in a plastic container, and put it in a bowl of warm water for 20-30 minutes.
- Let's get stuffed. We place the cottage cheese, feta cheese and egg in a bowl, take a crush and rub the filling into a homogeneous mass, salt and mix again.
- Finely chop the greens. Whatever you like, add that. I use dill, parsley and spring onions. Mix well. The filling is ready.
- Take a warm dough. It becomes much more elastic. We will not use flour anymore, therefore, if the dough sticks to the table, grease it with vegetable oil.
- Roll out a small tourniquet and cut it into several parts. I make 5 smooth parts. More parts do not need to be done because it will be difficult to stretch.
- We make balls from each piece. To do this, connect the edges to the middle and roll up the ball.
- We take a plate, grease it with vegetable oil and also grease the table, now we will roll out the cakes.
- Put the first tortilla on a plate, grease it well with oil, put a second tortilla on top of it and also grease it, continue with all the pieces. When done, leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Now grease the table and hands with oil and pull the cakes.
- To do this, first roll out the dough on the table a little, and then, in order not to make a hole in it with your fingers, take it in your hands and stretch it with fists. Do not be afraid, the dough is very elastic, so it stretches well. First we pull the middle, then the edges. Pull until it becomes very thin. If a hole appears, it’s not scary, then we will fold it several times, and the hole will hide.
- Stretch the dough a little salt and, folding the edges to the middle, grease with oil, now we add the opposite edges to the middle, grease again. We spread the filling in the middle, spread it over the entire surface and fold it in a square, bending the edges to the middle.
- Fry the mites in a dry frying pan over high heat until golden brown.
Our pies with cottage cheese and cheese are ready! Call your relatives to the table and treat them to delicious cakes with a wonderful filling. Visit the site “Very tasty”, there are always a lot of cool recipes. Enjoy your meal!