I admit, I cooked a crab salad with cabbage and corn recently. Wandering on the pages of the tempting Internet, I accidentally drew attention to it. It took me about 15 minutes to cook. But you know, a very tasty salad turned out, I took it for myself, and, of course, I hasten to share it with you.
- small Beijing cabbage - 1 head of cabbage;
- crab sticks - 100 grams;
- canned corn - 1 can;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - 200 grams.
Crab salad with cabbage and corn. Step by step recipe
- Pork cabbage crumble large, I even like to tear it with my hands.
- Cut crab sticks and hard cheese into cubes.
- Mix canned corn with cabbage, cheese and crab sticks. Add Mayo.
- So the salad is ready. Serve garnished with grated cheese.
The speed of cooking crab salad will provide you with the opportunity to feed quite a lot of people without spending all the time near the stove. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the salad with crab sticks and cucumber and the salad with crab sticks and cabbage.