And here's another recipe for Amber cream cheese at home. I have not found such a deliciously creamy taste in any store. My family loves sandwiches with homemade cream cheese - only manage to cook and serve. And preparing is very simple and fast. Only 5-10 minutes, and the masterpiece is ready!
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- butter - 30-40 grams;
- baking soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt is a pinch.
Cream cheese Amber. Step by step recipe
- Rub the cottage cheese on a sieve to get rid of lumps.
- Add salt and soda and knead well. Soda will immediately begin to react with cottage cheese - it will begin to become soft-airy.
- Beat the egg and add to the mass, knead well.
- We put it on a slow fire, stir constantly, the cheese in the eyes will begin to melt.
- When the mass melts, add oil, bring to a boil (the first bouillons), you can add chopped greens and remove from heat.
- Leave our cream cheese to cool, stirring occasionally, then transfer to a storage container.
For the guests I cooked with fried champignons - what an incredible yummy. And you can experiment with other excipients or without additives. I’m sure you don’t look at processed cream cheese anymore.
And be sure to cook the cheese in Provencal oil and the most delicious homemade cheese.