Often faced with the preparation of something tasty, unusual and inexpensive. For this case, I have a crown pie with processed cheese. This is an amazingly delicious, delicate snack that will delight you. I have repeatedly checked on my guests, and this cake is eaten first. And he’s glad that it’s quite budgetary, there’s a lot of it - enough for a big company. Let’s cook it together with “Very tasty”!
- margarine - 100 grams;
- sour cream - 3-4 tablespoons;
- flour - 300 grams;
- baking powder - 1 sachet;
- salt - on the tip of a knife.
- friendship cheese - 4 pieces;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- greens - to taste;
- salt, ground pepper - to taste.
Cream Cheese Pie. Step by step recipe
- Sift flour and combine with baking powder.
- Grate margarine from the refrigerator and mix with flour.
- Add salt, sour cream and knead the dough. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
- Preparing the filling: grate the cream cheese, add chopped herbs, garlic, passed through the garlic.
- Beat 2 eggs lightly and add to cheese, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Divide the cooled dough into 2 parts (approximate proportion 1/3 and 2/3).
- Roll out most of it finely, approximately 0.3-0.5 centimeters, put into a mold or a baking sheet covered with parchment. Make small sides out of the dough.
- Lay out the filling, top with the second part of the rolled dough, pinch the edges, make a few punctures or cuts so that the pie does not tear during baking.
- Grease with a beaten egg and put in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180-200 degrees.
Pie with processed cheese is ready! Cool slightly and cut into portions. This is a great snack option on the festive table. Be sure - guests will appreciate. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Pay attention to honeycomb pie and hearty pie.