If you are organizing lunch or dinner with invited guests, then “Very Delicious” will be an excellent assistant for the banquet menu. I want to suggest you make a salad of processed cheese. It will support your mood and serve as a wonderful appetizer to the side dish.
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- boiled eggs - 4 pieces;
- fresh cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- processed cheese - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- dill, parsley;
Salad with cream cheese. Step by step recipe
- The first thing we do is cook the fillet. Dip it in boiling salted water and cook until soft. Cool and chop finely.
- Cheese grated. To prevent them from sticking together, first put them in the freezer.
- Chop the cucumbers with strips or squares, as you like more.
- Also on a grater you need to grate boiled eggs.
- Chop the onions finely and chop the olives into strips. By the way, onions can be marinated by sprinkling with sugar and pouring 9% vinegar on one teaspoon.
- Mix all the ingredients with salt, season with mayonnaise, add greens.
Cream cheese salad will be an excellent treat for each guest, and despite the simplicity of the dish, everyone will want to try it. This is a good option for a variety of holiday menus. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook the Field Daisies salad and the corn salad.