I want to tell you how to prepare crisp cucumbers in a jar for the winter. To taste, these cucumbers are a bit like the “Bulgarian” from Soviet times, who remembers such. They have a sweet taste, spicy and incredibly spicy. For the preparation of cucumbers for the winter, according to this recipe, take small, not overgrown cucumbers.
- cucumbers - 2 kilograms (maybe a little more or less, depending on the size of the cucumbers);
- onions - 0.5 kilograms;
- bay leaf - 3-4 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 5-6 pieces;
- dill umbrella - 2-3 pieces.
- water - 2.5 liters;
- vinegar 9% - 200 milliliters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- salt - 100 grams.
Crispy cucumbers in a jar for the winter. Step by step recipe
- First soak the cucumbers in cold water for 6 hours. When the cucumbers are soaked, wash them well and trim the ends.
- Peel and chop the onion rings. Lay the onion rings on the bottom of the sterilized jar, then tightly - cucumbers.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar and vinegar, boil.
- Pour boiling marinade over the cucumbers in the jar.
- Put the cans in the pan, on the bottom of which lay a towel or wooden wire rack. Cover the jars with a lid and fill with water so that it reaches half of the jar.
- From the moment of boiling water, sterilize the jars for no more than 10 minutes, then immediately roll the jar with a lid.
- In an inverted form, set to cool, but do not wrap it, but lightly cover it with a towel.
Crispy cucumbers in a jar for the winter are perfectly stored indoors, without requiring special conditions. They have a pronounced, characteristic taste that will be remembered forever. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And pay attention to cooking pickled cucumbers in a bag and pickling cucumbers in a cold way.