Dear friends, do you want to make crispy cheese sticks at home? After all, this is not at all difficult, but in the end you will get a big armful of the freshest, incredibly tasty and crisp bread sticks with sesame seeds. These sticks are great to crunch under your favorite movie or during a football match. By the way, to beer - it's just a godsend. Baked cheese, slices of carbonade and sesame seeds are awesome! How to cook: see below.
- water - 170 milliliters;
- dry fast-acting yeast - 1.5 teaspoons;
- granulated sugar - one tablespoon;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- vegetable oil (sunflower) - three tablespoons;
- smoked chop - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- premium wheat flour - 380 grams;
- sesame seeds - two tablespoons.
Crispy bread sticks. Step by step recipe
- We warm the water a little (not much, since the yeast dies at high temperature and baking will not work), pour dry yeast into it, one tablespoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt and mix well. Thus, the yeast must be activated.
- Cut the carbonade into small cubes.
- Sift the wheat flour into a deep bowl for kneading the dough, pour out the yeast solution and knead well.
- Tip: when working with yeast dough, I recommend that you sift the flour. Thanks to sifting, the flour is enriched with oxygen, heavy particles are sifted out and the dough is especially magnificent and obedient.
- Add chopped small cubes of carbonade, sunflower oil and carefully knead first with a spoon, and then with your hands: until the dough starts to stick off from your hands and becomes homogeneous.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the work surface with flour and put our dough on it.
- We roll it out with a rolling pin (not very thinly) and sprinkle with hard cheese grated on a fine grater.
- Also sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- We fold our layer in half and roll out a rolling pin from above, then again in half and again roll out a rolling pin from above. That is, we hide the grated cheese inside.
- Then we cut our layer along the entire length into strips, 2 to 3 centimeters wide.
- We twist each strip into a spiral. Twist the top edge of the strip to the right, and the bottom to the left. Original flagella turn out.
- We spread the breadsticks on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil or covered with parchment paper.
- We heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees and bake our delicious cheese sticks for 15 - 20 minutes.
- We take out and transfer to the grate for cooling.
- It will be very tasty if you dip these sticks in any sauce to your taste: creamy, tomato, mustard.
Now you know how to make bread sticks at home. A very simple and original recipe will appeal to many of you. Relax and enjoy your own homemade cheese sticks in the circle of people close to you. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” wishes you a pleasant appetite.