Crispy cucumbers in mustard sauce are incredibly piquant and fragrant. A very good recipe that I want to share with you. Cucumbers are moderately sharp, saturated, with some special and characteristic aroma only to them.
- Cucumbers - 4 kilograms.
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar - 1 glass;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper - 1 tablespoon;
- dry mustard - 2 tablespoons;
- horseradish root;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- a bunch of parsley.
A step-by-step recipe for crispy cucumbers in mustard sauce
- Wash cucumbers cut into 6-8 parts.
- Mix all the ingredients for pouring, pour the pouring into cucumbers. To mix everything. Let stand for 5 hours.
- Then put in 0.5 liter cans, sterilize for 15-20 minutes from the moment of boiling and roll up.
- The output of 8 cans of 500 grams.
So our cucumbers in mustard sauce are ready to surprise your guests and you will really like them. Cucumbers have a very rich taste, having tasted them once, you will never forget.
Creative and culinary inspiration!