Here is a surprisingly simple salad, but the secret is kept in its unusual sauce, which gives it a special taste. Such a cucumber salad with sauce can be prepared not only for family lunches or dinners, but also put on the festive table. I am sure guests will appreciate the taste of this dish. After all, everything ingenious is simple.
- fresh cucumbers - 400 grams;
- Yalta (red sweet) onions - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- sour cream - 4 tablespoons;
- dill greens - 2 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- balsamic vinegar - ⅓ teaspoon.
Cucumber salad with sauce. Step by step recipe
- Wash the cucumbers, pat dry with excess paper towel. Cut the tail and nose, cut into rings.
- Peel and cut the onion into rings or half rings.
- Put in a bowl in layers, alternating, sprinkling with salt (cucumbers, onions, cucumbers, etc.), put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that the juice comes off. Cucumbers will become a little softer, but at the same time their crunch will remain and a more pronounced aroma will appear.
- Prepare the sauce: mix sour cream, sugar, pepper, balsamic vinegar and finely chopped dill. Mix well.
- Get vegetables, drain the resulting juice, pour in the sauce, mix and try. Since the vegetables themselves were salted, not the sauce, it may not be enough salt, so add salt. If necessary, adjust the taste by adding sour cream.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
The cucumber salad is ready! It turned out fragrant, juicy-fresh. It will be in harmony with any meat and side dish. It is also a great option for a light dinner that will not overload the body before bedtime. Join us on “I love to cook” and let's eat tasty, healthy and healthy! And be sure to try the most delicious vegetable salad "Emelya" and a quick and easy salad without mayonnaise with chicken.
Enjoy your meal!