I have not seen such a recipe for pickled cucumbers for the winter crispy without sterilization on the Internet. There are many similar recipes, but there is no personalized one. There is one secret, or rather two, which makes the taste of these cucumbers simply unforgettable, spicy and simply amazing. I think you will definitely like to harvest cucumbers in this way, it is very simple, and even more so without sterilization.
per liter jar:
- horseradish root;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dill - 1 umbrella;
- tarhun - 2 branches;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- red hot pepper - 0.5 pod;
- black pepper peas - 3 pieces.
salt, sugar and vinegar 9% - 2 teaspoons each.
Cucumbers for the winter are crispy without sterilization. Step by step recipe
- Fill the cucumbers with cold water and leave for several hours, then rinse the cucumbers and trim the ends.
- At the bottom of a sterilized jar, put peeled cloves of garlic, an umbrella of dill, finely chopped hot pepper, black peppercorns and twigs of tarragon with horseradish root. Use horseradish root, not leaves and tarragon - these two ingredients will make cucumbers crispy for winter without sterilization simply unforgettable.
- We boil water and pour boiling water over the cucumbers twice, keeping for 10 minutes.
- For the third time, pour the water from the cucumbers into a pan, add sugar and salt and bring to a boil. Add vinegar directly to the jar, pour boiling marinade and roll the lid.
- Wrap upside down in a blanket until cool.
Cucumbers for the winter crispy without sterilization will remind you of the summer warmth, of its bright colors and aromas. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to try the best recipe for crispy pickles and crisps for the winter.