More and more often, the housewives, taking care of their health, want to feed themselves and their family only with natural food, and close the preservation without vinegar. Crispy cucumber recipe for winter without vinegar is a natural product in a jar for the winter. Cucumbers turn out crispy, fragrant, without any extraneous tastes!
On a 3 liter jar:
- a few slices of hot pepper;
- a few slices of carrots and bell peppers;
- parsley and a few cloves of garlic.
1.5 liter water marinade:
- salt - 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 8 teaspoons;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for crispy cucumbers without vinegar
- Pour cucumbers with cold water, leave for 4-5 hours, then wash well and cut off the tips.
- Put carrot, parsley, slices of sweet and hot pepper in a jar, then cucumbers tightly.
- Pour boiling water over the cucumbers, let stand for 15 minutes, pour the water into the pan, bring it to a boil again and pour the cucumbers. For the third time, pour water into the pan and cook marinade from it by adding salt and sugar.
- Pour cucumbers with marinade, add a teaspoon of citric acid directly into a three-liter jar. And roll up the lid.
- Wrap it upside down in a blanket until it cools completely.
Cucumbers for the winter crispy without vinegar are much tastier than with vinegar. They retain their taste, aroma and naturalness as much as possible.
Delicious to you preparations.
I think you will definitely like such cucumbers without vinegar for the winter.