In the conditions of city apartments, it is customary to close cucumbers for the winter with vinegar, since not everyone has a cellar, but without vinegar it is very dangerous to store them indoors. Cucumbers for the winter in jars without vinegar for this recipe are simply unique. They can be given to children, and to people who suffer from a gastrointestinal disease. Such pickles cannot be called pickled, nor pickled. I think you will definitely like them.
- cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- dill - an umbrella;
- leaf of horseradish, leaf of currant and cherry;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon.
Cucumbers for the winter in banks without vinegar. Step by step recipe
- Wash the cucumbers well and soak in cold water from the tap for 4-5 hours. Then cut the tails of the cucumbers.
- Put greens with garlic in a sterilized jar, and then pickles.
- Sprinkle sugar, salt and mustard seeds on top of the cucumbers right in the jar. Thanks to mustard seeds, our pickles will be very crispy and resilient.
- Take cold water from the tap and just pour the cucumbers in the jar, close the capron lid, and shake the jar several times so that the salt and sugar are evenly distributed in the water.
- Put a jar of cucumbers in a bowl, remove the lid, and tie with gauze on top. Leave the cucumbers for 4 days at room temperature. If the heat is great, then three days will be enough.
- After the specified time, drain the brine (it is better to do it through cheesecloth to filter it) and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Transferring cucumbers to clean, sterilized jars, fill with boiled brine and roll up the lid.
- Wrap until cool.
“I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And also try cucumber recipes for the winter without vinegar and pickled cucumbers without vinegar.