I have already acquainted you a lot and told you how to prepare cucumbers for the winter without vinegar, but I have never met such a recipe. I recognized him only yesterday. I went to a girlfriend for tea, and she conjures with conservation. I cannot but recognize a couple of new recipes. And with these cucumbers (she left one jar from last year) she treated me to it. My admiration knew no bounds. You can’t even imagine how much I’ve tried everything in my life, but I honestly have never eaten such cucumbers!
- cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- from dill, only dill, no leaves;
- peppercorns - 10 pieces;
- salt - 50 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- citric acid - 10 grams;
- vodka - 50 milligrams;
- water - 1.5 liters.
Cucumbers for the winter without vinegar. Step by step recipe
- Wash the washed cucumbers with cold water and let them lie down to rest for 4-5 hours.
- After the specified time, put the cucumbers in sterilized dry jars along with dill, garlic and peppercorns.
- Pour boiling water over the cucumbers and let cool slightly.
- When the water has cooled, pour it back into the pan and prepare the brine, combining the water with salt, sugar and citric acid.
- Add vodka to the jar of cucumbers and pour boiling brine, roll.
- Turn the jar over and set to cool under the covers.
Honestly in winter, wonder how delicious these cucumbers are for winter without vinegar, but the truth is with vodka and citric acid! They are just wonderful! I recommend it many times! And I’m running to close it myself, while still in time for the season. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And he recommends trying to cook cucumbers for the winter in jars without vinegar and pickled cucumbers without vinegar.