Crispy cucumbers for the winter is what every housewife wants to be proud of. Unfortunately, not all of them succeed. And it's not a matter of skill, or a special art, but the most important thing is to find your golden recipe for crispy cucumbers. When I bring these cucumbers to the table, everyone wonders how I manage to achieve such special crunchiness and juiciness. And actually there are not so many secrets, and I will definitely share with you.
per liter jar:
- small cucumbers;
- dill - 1 umbrella;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- horseradish root is small;
- cherry leaves - 2 pieces;
- Lavrushka - 2 pieces;
- allspice - 2-3 pieces.
- one tablespoon of sugar, vinegar 9% and salt.
Crispy cucumbers for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Soak the cucumbers in ice water for 6 hours. You can leave it for the night if you plan to do conservation in the morning.
- At the bottom of the jar we lay dill, garlic, cherry leaves and parsley, allspice.
- Cut off the tips of the cucumbers and lay them tightly in jars.
- Add salt and sugar directly to the jar, pour boiling water, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Using a special lid, drain the brine into the pan and bring it to a boil, pour the cucumbers in a jar and leave for 10 minutes.
- For the third time, pour the brine, bring to a boil, add a bite directly to the jar, fill it with boiling brine and roll up the lid.
- Turn the jar over and let it cool in that position.
Cucumbers prepared in this way for the winter are crisp, juicy, right one to one. Such as in jars in a store. Feel free to take this recipe into service, and your cucumber blanks will be on top. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try crispy cucumbers for the winter without sterilization and the best recipe for crispy pickles.