Crispy, juicy, spicy and moderately sharp cucumbers in tomato for the winter - a dish for real gourmets. I admit honestly, when I first tried cucumbers in tomato for the winter, I was surprised and could not understand what exactly was the secret, of such an unusual and at the same time alluring taste. I definitely recommend pickling cucumbers in tomato for the winter. For starters, you can try a small portion, but I'm sure that next year it will be your favorite recipe!
- Cucumbers - 3 kilograms;
- Dill - 4 branches;
- Garlic - 8 cloves;
- Bay leaf - 4 pieces;
- Peas pepper - 8 pieces.
- Water - 1.5 liters;
- Sugar - 1 cup;
- Vinegar - 1 glass;
- Tomato sauce - 1 cup;
- Salt - 2 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for cucumbers in tomatoe
- Wash the cucumbers, if desired, you can trim the ends.
- Place the cucumbers, dill, bay leaf, garlic and peas in a sterile jar.
- Prepare the marinade, combine all the ingredients that are indicated for the marinade and boil, add vinegar at the very end of cooking.
- Pour the cucumbers in the jar with the prepared marinade.
- Sterilize for about 10 minutes if a liter jar. The output of this recipe is 4 liter cans.
Enjoy new and interesting recipes, along with "I love to cook" and give joy to your loved ones and relatives, treating them with a new and unusual preservation. And of course, do not forget to prepare cucumbers in tomato for the winter, they are incredible!
Delicious to you preparations!