Can you imagine that it is possible to cook curd cheese in just 20 minutes? Yes, it is a reality! It’s the freshest, delicious, light cheese and it’s delicious to spread on the bread and prepare an appetizing appetizer with it. Everything is possible! I want you to love this recipe, and you remembered me with a warm word!
- milk - 1 liter;
- kefir - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- egg - 1 piece;
- lemon juice - 0.5 teaspoon;
- you can add herbs and spices to your taste.
Curd cheese in 20 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Boil milk, add salt. Reduce heat and pour kefir in a thin stream, stirring continuously. As soon as the curd flakes begin to form, immediately turn off the fire. This usually takes 30-40 seconds.
- Put cheesecloth on a sieve, fold the resulting cottage cheese to a glass of serum.
- In the meantime, beat the egg with lemon juice until a lush and light mass is formed.
- Whip the cottage cheese, which turned out, together with the egg mass.
- Prepare a water bath and warm the cheese there to the consistency you need, stirring continuously.
- In the resulting cheese, if desired, you can add cucumber, herbs and spices to taste.
Store curd cheese in the refrigerator. Fat content of cottage cheese will depend on the fat content of milk and kefir. It turns out somewhere 350-400 grams of curd cheese. And next time we will prepare hard cheese and the most delicious Mascarpone cheese!
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!