Currant, strawberry and raspberry jelly. Already felt its unsurpassed aroma and taste? And now just imagine winter, snow, frost, and you open a jar of this sunny summer jelly from strawberries, raspberries and currants, and plunge into the taste of its warmth and aroma. This is something inexplicably tasty. Be sure to try to cook this sweet and fragrant set of vitamins!
- Red currant - 1 kilogram;
- strawberry puree - 500 grams4
- raspberry puree - 500 grams.
- sugar - 2 kilograms;
- water - 400 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for currant, strawberry and raspberry jelly
- Blanched washed and peeled currant berries for 2-3 minutes and wipe hot through a sieve. In the same way, cook mashed strawberries and raspberries.
- Mix three types of mashed potatoes.
- Make syrup from water and sugar. Cool it to 75-80 ° C, and stir, pour in the berry puree.
- Stir the sprinkled mixture thoroughly, pour it into prepared jars, put it in the sun for 4-5 days. After that, cork the jars in a special way.
- Cut out circles of cardboard with a diameter slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the neck of the jar, moisten it with vodka or alcohol, and place it directly on the jelly, and tie the neck with parchment paper on top or cover and roll up.
Store in a cool place.
You can always serve sunny jelly from currants, strawberries and raspberries for tea, for breakfast with a bun or pancakes.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!