Juicy flavored potatoes combined with mushrooms and viscous cheese - impossible to resist, right? This dish will not make you spend a lot of energy and energy, you will only enjoy both the preparation and the absorption of this yummy.
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- 1 medium onion;
- 1 egg
- cream - 500 grams;
- hard cheese (Dutch, cheddar) - 100 grams;
- salt, nutmeg, coriander, basil - to taste.
Delicate potato "Gratin" with mushrooms. Step cooking
- Fry the onion until light golden brown, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to fry.
- Thinly cut the potatoes and put in a greased form. Top with mushrooms and onions, then another layer of potatoes.
- Beat the egg with cream, add spices and salt.
- Pour the cream of potatoes and mushrooms and bake at a temperature of 180 C for 60-80 minutes. Before baking, grate cheese on top of the potatoes and return the dish back to the oven.
Fragrant and endlessly delicious Gratin potatoes will be an excellent side dish for any meat dish! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking potatoes stuffed with bacon and mushrooms and fried potatoes with mushrooms and onions.