The ideal Easter table is not only colored eggs, beautiful Easter cakes and Easter cottage cheese, but also delicious, light salads. For Easter, for the festive table, I recommend preparing unusual beautiful and very tasty salads - “Easter Egg” and “Bright Sunday”. Originally decorated salads will become a real decoration of the holiday: the incomparable masterpieces of culinary art will conquer all those present.
- 400 grams of canned corn;
- 500 grams of chicken breast (this is about one large breast);
- 5 eggs;
- 1-2 medium carrots;
- 3-4 medium potato tubers;
- dill for decoration;
- mayonnaise to taste.
Delicious and light salads for Easter. Step by step recipe
- Boil the eggs in salt water (this way they will be easier to clean), cool and peel.
- Wash carrots, peel and cook in salt water until tender. Cooling down.
- Wash my potatoes, cook in their uniforms, cool and peel them.
- We remove the skin from the chicken breast, put in water, salt and cook until tender. (Remember to descale). We take out the prepared breast from the broth and let it cool completely.
- Tip. You can use any other chicken meat to prepare the salad, but the breast is much more tender, and the salad with it is tastier.
- We rub potatoes and carrots on a coarse grater.
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks. Grate proteins on a medium grater.
- Separate the chicken meat from the bones and cut it into small cubes.
- We put all prepared products in separate bowls: we will make a puff salad.
- Pour the mayonnaise into a plastic bag, release the air, make a hole: it will be more convenient to lubricate the layers.
- We take a flat oblong dish (since the salad is in the form of an Easter egg).
- We spread all the potatoes with the first layer, form an oval, crushing the potatoes with your hands. We make the net with mayonnaise using a container from a bag.
- The second layer will go all the chicken meat: also make an oval and crush with your hands. We coat with mayonnaise.
- We spread the corn with a third layer (use a spoon), leaving a little for decoration. Mayonnaise is not used.
- Fourth layer: boiled egg-shaped carrots. Mayonnaise again.
- Rub the yolks onto the carrots (using a medium grater).
- We will lay out the last layer of proteins: we try to make the layer loose, and yolks are visible (a little, in the gaps). We form the final oval of the egg.
- We decorate the salad: make a side of corn and with it we spread the letters ХВ. Spread parsley branches. You can decorate to your liking.
Salad with crab sticks for Easter - indescribable beauty.
- 5 hard boiled eggs and peel. Cut into halves, take out the yolks in a separate bowl.
- We take a serving dish (I have a square one), rub squirrels into it on a fine grater (leave a little for decoration), form an oval shape from it, salt. On the edges of the dish we lay out lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle the eggs with finely chopped green onions (you need 1 bunch).
- Rub 200 grams of processed cheese on a fine grater (before cooking, you need to freeze it). We try not to disturb the contours of the salad.
- On cheese we rub 30 grams of frozen butter (on a fine grater).
- We make a mayonnaise net, using, as in the previous recipe, an ordinary bag. By the way, a file is also suitable for this purpose.
- We cut 200 grams of crab sticks obliquely with thin plates, spread it beautifully, making the next layer.
- We draw a mesh of mayonnaise.
- We peel one green apple, rub it on a coarse grater on the salad (we make sure that this is even).
- We make a dense mesh of mayonnaise, spread it with a spoon.
- With chopped walnuts, draw a cake on a salad, spread a cake from the remaining proteins. Grease the cap with mayonnaise.
- Rub the yolks on a fine grater, cover them with the rest of the salad.
- 10 quail eggs are painted in different colors (how to do this, you can see on my site “I like to cook”). We decorate the salad with them (I put them under the cake pattern and on the sides of it).
- We make roses from radishes (10 pieces will be necessary). We lay out around the circumference of the salad.
- We lay out parsley branches, beautifully.
We prepared delicious, light and unusual beautiful salads for the Easter table. What other dishes can be prepared for Easter, you can see on our site "I love to cook." Here you will find lush Easter cakes, and curd Easter recipes, and original ways to decorate Easter eggs. We wish you a spring mood and good holidays.