I propose to prepare in the midst of spring a light, healthy and very tasty baked pepper salad. If you consider yourself among the lovers of healthy and wholesome dishes, then rather take this recipe in a note. The whole process takes a little time, everything is prepared very simply. I personally madly love bell peppers, and recently discovered this recipe in which baked peppers and aromatic tomato dressing complement each other perfectly. In a vegetable salad, pepper is very tender and piquant, with a pleasant sweetish taste: it will certainly subdue everyone and take its rightful place in the everyday and holiday menu.
- multi-colored bell pepper - 12-13 pieces;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- one bunch of cilantro;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- salt - two teaspoons;
- sugar - 3 teaspoons;
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar 6%;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- hot pepper - 1 piece according to your desire.
Delicious baked pepper salad. Step by step recipe
- First of all, we will prepare the work surface and kitchen equipment. We will need: a baking sheet or a wide deep baking dish in the oven, two deep bowls, foil, cutting board and knife.
- For our simple vitamin vegetable salad, we need twelve or thirteen fleshy bell peppers. Salad will look beautiful if you choose peppers of different colors: red, yellow, green, orange. Wash them thoroughly under running water and set aside.
- Now we clear each pepper with a knife from the stalk and seeds. Take a little coarse salt and sprinkle inside each pepper. After that we place the pepper on a baking sheet or on a baking dish. Spread the fruit of the pepper with the cut-down part down or lay on its side so that everything fits. When all vegetables are placed, turn on and preheat the oven to 200 * C.
- We send the peppers to the preheated oven in the usual mode: top / bottom heating or hot air. Bake for about 20 minutes. If you have a regular gas oven, then just heat it to the indicated temperature, and watch the baking process. You may need more or less time to cook the peppers.
- After twenty minutes, remove the pan from the oven. Pepper should decrease in size, and its peel will slightly burn in some places. Cover with foil and leave on the table until completely cooled.
- While the pepper is cooling, prepare a fill for our salad. Take a deep bowl in which we will mix everything.
- We wash two large tomatoes (tomatoes), wipe from water and rub on a coarse grater. Peel tomatoes do not rub. We also take the cloves of garlic and shred in half rings: this can be done with a knife or on a grater.
- Now add one teaspoon of salt, two and a half teaspoons of sugar, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to the dressing, and mix everything thoroughly. Then pour 50 grams of salad vegetable oil (preferably unrefined). You can choose your own vegetable oil to your taste: sunflower, corn, pumpkin seeds or whatever you have. And again, we mix everything thoroughly.
- Finely cut one bunch of cilantro and add to the fill. Mix. The fill is now ready.
- Peel the cooled pepper. Cut it into thin strips and send it into a deep clean bowl. Pour the whole chopped pepper with the prepared filling and mix gently.
- We spread in a salad bowl and serve.
Serve a simple summer salad of baked pepper to meat dishes, or as an appetizer to a barbecue (outdoors). Such a dish will not leave anyone indifferent. Delight yourself and loved ones, cook with inspiration and a great mood: and the “I love to cook” team wishes you success in the kitchen and bon appetit!