Today I will teach you how to cook delicious beet salads, which are useful not only for the everyday table, but will also become popular on any holiday. Beetroot is such a familiar vegetable for us that sometimes we don’t even think about how healthy it is for the body. It is especially useful for women to eat beets - because there is so much folic acid in it. And beets are unique in that almost any vegetable can be combined with it: and each time you get a new beet salad.
Simple tasty salad
A simple tasty salad, we will prepare it the very first, we are familiar not only from childhood, but also very loved by everyone - it is a salad. And we will cook it a little differently: making small changes. Be sure to pay attention to how the taste of the dish changes if you replace one product with another in it. It not only looks different in the photo, but also differs in taste.
- beets - 200 grams;
- carrot - 200 grams;
- red canned beans - 400 grams (1 jar);
- potatoes - 200 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- sauerkraut - 200 grams;
- pickled mushrooms - 350-400 grams (1 jar, in our case, champignons);
- sunflower oil for dressing;
- salt to taste.
Simple tasty salad. Step by step recipe
- Beets, carrots and potatoes for the preparation of our salad should be boiled in advance and cool. Peel the vegetables and cut into cubes.
- Chop the onion and pour boiling water for a minute, then simply drain the water and add the onion to the already chopped vegetables.
- Mushrooms, if small, should be cut into two parts, if large, into four or even more.
- Remove the beans from the jar, after draining the liquid from it, add sauerkraut and combine with the other vegetables.
- Season the salad with sunflower oil: preferably homemade, with a pronounced pleasant aroma.
- Mix the salad and add salt if necessary.
Beetroot, Apple and Bean Salad
What could be more useful than such a salad? After all, it contains all the vitamins that we are so lacking, and a rich beetroot aroma will excite our appetite. And the recipe can be adapted for yourself: for example, boiled beans can be replaced with canned ones - from a jar. Next time, instead of white beans, take colored - and vice versa. In the first version, we take onions in white, next time in red. And each time you will get a new, unlike previous times, lean salad with beets.
- large boiled beets - 1 piece;
- boiled beans - 1 cup (200 grams);
- onion - 1 piece;
- average apple - 1 piece;
- table vinegar - a little to taste;
- sunflower oil - how much will it go;
- salt pepper.
Salad with beets, apples and beans. Step by step recipe
- Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings. Pour vinegar and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- We clean and cut the beets for our lean salad.
- We crumble the apple just like beets.
- In a large bowl we combine the beets, pre-squeezed onions, beans and apples. Mix everything and season with sunflower oil.
- All that remains for us is to add salt to taste.
Beetroot and Bean Salad
The combination of beets and beans, in the end result gives an unrivaled taste, and the salad is prepared very quickly. Beans for such a salad is best to take white: soft varieties. Variety of prune salad. And - rejoice in the soul of fasting!
- beets - 2 pieces;
- beans from a can - 1 cup;
- prunes - 200 grams;
- sunflower oil - for refueling;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Beetroot and Bean Salad. Step by step recipe
- We clean and cut the boiled beets: if you want - into cubes, but if you want - into straws.
- Drain the marinade from the beans, transfer the beans to a bowl.
- Prunes need to be poured with boiling water: literally, for 2-3 minutes. We drain the water, and cut the prunes in strips.
- Mix with a large spoon, season with oil (not sparing).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Lenten salad of beets and red onions. Step by step recipe
- 1 large (or 2 medium beets) can be cut into cubes or rubbed on a grater.
- 2 heads of red salad onions are best cut into half rings.
- Parsley (small bunch) just tear on leaflets.
- In a salad bowl, combine prepared vegetables and a jar (350 grams) of white beans, canned in their own juice.
- Salad and season with vegetable oil (all to taste).
Beetroot salad with feta cheese. Step by step recipe
- 200 grams of boiled or baked beets cut into strips.
- Add 350 grams of beans (canned in their own juice or pre-cooked).
- Grind 100 grams of feta cheese or goat cheese into crumbs.
- Put lettuce leaves on a large dish.
- Mix all the ingredients with each other, pour olive oil (to taste).
- Salt can not be added, as feta cheese is salty.
- It remains only to shift our delicious beetroot salad onto lettuce leaves and can be served.
By the way, beets can not only be cooked, but also baked in the oven, microwave or in a slow cooker. With baked beetroot, the salad will be even tastier, and such cooking will take much less time. And if you look at recipes for “I like to cook” more often, then the time spent in the kitchen will fly by quickly and with benefit.