For those who like the combination in dishes of great taste and good, I offer a recipe for a delicious salad of cabbage and soy sauce. Soy sauce is very harmoniously combined with all vegetables and perfectly emphasizes their best taste. It is not difficult to prepare this salad, and the result will delight you not only with its benefits, but also with its original, spicy and rich taste. Vegetable salad with soy sauce can be an excellent basis for proper diet. The view of the salad is simply amazing: looking at it, I want to immediately eat it. Who says good nutrition is bad? Probably the one who has not tried our salad of cabbage and soy sauce - the taste is just great.
- 400 grams of young white cabbage;
- 2 cucumbers;
- a bunch of dill;
- juice of half a lemon;
- 1-2 teaspoons of soy sauce;
- sesame or olive oil for dressing;
- salt to taste;
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
A delicious salad of cabbage and soy sauce. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the greens: it needs to be washed, dried and chopped.
- We turn to the preparation of cucumbers: they need to be washed, cut off the ends, cut lengthwise into several parts and cut into medium sized julienne.
- Next, we take young white cabbage, washed, dried, cut in half and chopped with a shredder or a knife.
- Salt chopped cabbage and mix with your hands, crushing it a little.
- Tip. Young cabbage does not need to be pressed down strongly, only until the moment when it starts up juice. And if your cabbage is not young, then in order to make it softer in a salad, you need to mash it well.
- Transfer the chopped vegetables into a convenient dish and mix well.
- We turn to the preparation of the sauce: salad dressings. According to the recipe, we need the juice of half a lemon: for this, we need to cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
- Instead of lemon juice, you can add six percent apple or wine vinegar to the salad.
- Pour the juice of half a lemon into a convenient dish, add one or two teaspoons of soy sauce to it (adjust the amount of soy sauce according to your taste preferences).
- We add olive or sesame oil to soy sauce and lemon juice (you can add dessert or a tablespoon of sesame seeds), mix everything thoroughly. The sauce is ready.
- Sesame oil will not only complement the salad with an original taste, but will also be useful for those who prefer proper, dietary nutrition. Sesame oil not only saturates, but also accelerates the metabolism and removes toxins from the body.
- Instead of sesame oil, you can use olive oil, it is no less useful: it also improves digestion, speeds up metabolism and, of course, gives the salad an original taste.
- The sauce must be seasoned with mixed vegetables.
- If you like spicy dishes and use spices, then white cabbage is good to add garlic, black ground pepper, parsley, caraway seeds, marjoram, red ground pepper and allspice (peas). You can use one kind of spices, or you can create a mix of flavors. It all depends on your preferences and favorite spices.
A delicious salad of cabbage and soy sauce is ready: before serving, you can sprinkle it with sesame seeds. After spending a little time on cooking, you get a light and fragrant salad. If you like culinary experiments, you can safely change and add your favorite ingredients: for example, Beijing cabbage, radishes, tomatoes, bell peppers and even meat. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for healthy dietary salads. Enjoy your meal!