I want to introduce you to a wonderful recipe for pickled tomatoes. Canned tomatoes for the winter recipe is very simple to implement, but it turns out amazingly tasty, my family enjoys eating canned sweet tomatoes in a jar all winter. In the recipe for the preparation of delicious canned tomatoes without sterilization, special attention is paid to the choice of tomatoes: they must be yellow, with smooth and thin skin so that they do not burst in your jar. And it's worth it: after all, in the end, we will get delicious, delicate canned tomatoes. It is suitable even for those who do not know how to preserve tomatoes. Here sterilization is not needed.
- small tomatoes - 600 g;
- can of 3 l - 1 pc;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- bitter pepper - 1 small;
- dill - several branches (you can stalk from dill);
- parsley - 1 branch;
- salt - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- citric acid - 1 tsp;
- black pepper - 6 peas;
- allspice - 2 peas;
- cloves - 3-4 peas.
Step by step recipe, delicious canned tomato without sterilization
- Cut the stalk of each tomato so that the marinade is not bitter. Then, with a toothpick, make several punctures around the stalk. This is necessary as a precaution against cracking. Tomatoes without sterilization.
- We take a jar, put greens and a ring of hot pepper there. Everything is only natural, preferably in dried form. We make canned small tomatoes without preservatives!
- We put the tomatoes in an unsterilized jar. To prevent the tomato from bursting, there is one more trick: tomatoes should be laid with the stalk up. When all the tomatoes are stacked, you need to shake the jar so that they settle down and at the very top there is free space.
- On the vacant place we lay sweet delicious pepper previously sliced. It is enough to put a couple of slices. And put a clove of garlic. From above you need to report a few more tomatoes.
- Pour it all with boiling water and wait until the jar cools down, and we can not pick it up. Cover with a lid.
- Pour the water into the pan. We put on the maximum fire. Throw black pepper, allspice, cloves, sugar, salt. We are waiting for the boil and turn off.
- We wait until the water stops boiling, remove the pan and only then add citric acid. I remind you that we make canned tomatoes without vinegar acid. Because canned tomatoes with citric acid are much healthier than with acetic. And they will have a special, lemon flavor.
- In no case do not pour citric acid into boiling water, otherwise it will lose its properties and the jar may explode.
- Pour the marinade gently into our jar. Pour to the top, in several stages, so that the bank does not crack.
- We begin to preserve. We close the jar with a lid (which was previously doused with boiling water to improve its tightness and sterilization). And we roll our jar.
- Before you take the jar of tomatoes to the storage in the pantry or cellar, you need to check how tightly it is rolled up. To do this, turn it over (it’s good to do this by wrapping it in a towel, because we poured the marinade hot) and see if it follows anywhere. And leave the bank in such an inverted form to cool. And the most delicious and sweet canned tomatoes are ready.
This is how delicious canned tomatoes are marinated without prior sterilization. A very simple and quick recipe for a delicious and healthy canned tomato. It is also simple in that it does not provide for sterilization and is easy to preserve. Our canned tomatoes turned out well, you’ll just lick your fingers! On our site "Very Delicious" you can find a new and most delicious recipe every day.