Delicious cauliflower salad: what else is needed for a great dinner? What do I like cabbage salad? Fresh cauliflower salad is original, healthy and easy to prepare. It turns out so delicious that everything is eaten by my household without a trace! Seductively appetizing, delicate salad with cauliflower, herbs and spicy garlic aromatic sauce will appeal to everyone. We offer an original recipe to all fans of cauliflower dishes - go for it!
- cauliflower - 1 head of cabbage (1 kilogram);
- hot water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- mayonnaise - 100-150 grams;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- fresh dill greens - 1 bunch.
A delicious cauliflower salad. Step by step recipe
- To prepare an incredibly tasty, tender and tempting appetizing cauliflower salad, we need a container in which we will soak the cabbage in water. For this, I use a deep glass salad bowl, and you can take any other deep container.
- For salad, we need one kilogram of cauliflower: we clear it of leaves (if you have a head of cabbage a little more by weight or less, then it's okay).
- I thoroughly wash the prepared cabbage under running water and take it apart into small inflorescences.
- We send the cauliflower inflorescences to the prepared salad bowl.
- You do not need to boil cabbage for this salad, and just pour the cabbage inflorescences in the salad bowl with hot water, add two teaspoons of salt and mix well.
- Cover the cabbage in the salad bowl and leave it under the lid for 5-6 hours.
- After this time, we take out the cabbage from the water and move it to another container (for this I also used a deep salad bowl, only smaller).
- Now let's prepare mayonnaise salad dressing. To do this, take a small bowl and put in it 100-150 grams of mayonnaise.
- Tip: cauliflower salad will turn out much tastier and more appetizing if you use home-made mayonnaise for the sauce. Making mayonnaise at home is very easy and simple. On our Love Cooking website, you will find many simple step-by-step recipes for incredibly delicious home-made mayonnaise.
- Pass the garlic through a press (can be finely chopped with a knife) and send to mayonnaise. If you have large cloves of garlic, then three cloves for a cabbage salad will be enough. Or, if you are a fan of spicy food, then you can add a little more garlic to this salad than by prescription. But as for my taste, then three cloves - this is exactly what you need.
- I wash one bunch of fresh dill well, shake off excess moisture and chop it with a knife (we try to chop the fresh dill greens very finely).
- Finely chopped greens are sent to a container with mayonnaise and garlic.
- Mix the mayonnaise very well until smooth (I mix the sauce with a whisk). The sauce with a delicate garlic aroma and herbs is ready.
- We put the tender sauce in a bowl with prepared cauliflower and mix well. Mix well, but carefully so as not to damage the cabbage inflorescences.
- We leave the ready-made salad of fresh cauliflower with herbs for 2-3 hours.
- After this time, we shift the spring salad into a beautiful salad bowl and, if desired, decorate with a sprig of fresh dill.
- Spicy cabbage salad can be served on the table. I serve cold salad on the table: it seems to me that it’s much tastier.
Delicate salad of fresh cauliflower is so delicious that it simply can not be expressed in words. Fragrant garlic sauce gives the spicy cabbage a rich taste. Try to cook a salad according to this recipe at least once: and he will become a frequent guest in your kitchen. My family, and especially my grandmother, is simply delighted with such a dish - I cook a salad according to this recipe very often. It is easy to prepare, and it will turn out “excellent” even for beginners in cooking. I can even cook this delicious salad of fresh cauliflower every day - and he will never get bored. “I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood. Here you will find many more simple recipes for deliciously delicious dishes!