I like to cook tasty, original and simple food: and here is another very interesting recipe for puff pastries with cheese. Crispy golden crust, juicy cheese center - you will lick your fingers! They are baked in the oven, but obtained aromatic, golden and tasty, like from a stove. Fall in love with them from the first piece. Puff cakes with cheese are absolutely simple and fast enough to cook. What else is needed to deliciously feed the family! Believe me, with such cakes the whole family will be well-fed, happy and incredibly happy. Let's make them together!
- flour - 700 grams;
- milk - 400 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 60 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon (without top);
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- pressed yeast - 40-42 grams;
- butter —- 15-20 grams;
- hard cheese - 100-150 grams;
- egg - 1 pc.
Delicious puff cakes with cheese. Step by step recipe
- We combine warm milk (35-40 degrees), vegetable oil, salt, sugar, yeast and mix everything well until completely dissolved. Pressed yeast can be replaced with dry yeast. Then for this recipe you will need 11-15 grams of dry yeast.
- In small portions we add pre-sifted flour, knead first with a spoon (spatula), and then continue to knead with your hands (for convenience, the dough can be transferred to the table). Mash about 5-7 minutes. As a result, you should get a soft, elastic dough.
- Lubricate a clean and dry bowl with vegetable oil, put the kneaded dough into it (also lightly grease it with vegetable oil). Cover the bowl with a lid, linen towel or plastic wrap.
- Leave at room temperature for 40-50 minutes to fit. If your house is cold, then put a bowl of dough in a bowl of warm water (but make sure that it does not get on the dough itself).
- We divide the approached dough into 2 parts and form them in the form of balls. We spread on a dish lightly sprinkled with flour, cover with a towel (so as not to weather) and leave it to rest for 5-7 minutes. We get them in the course of the work.
- On a table sprinkled with flour, we roll 1 ball of dough into a thin layer (the thinner the better), I try to roll no more than 3 millimeters thick.
- Shake off excess flour from the dough and grease it with butter. There are 2 ways of lubrication: melt the butter in advance and, when it cools down a little, then apply it with a brush on the entire layer; or grate cold oil on a fine grater (approximately 7-10 grams) and spread evenly over the surface of the dough. The more oil you add, the middle of the puff cake you will get juicier.
- To prepare the filling: grate the cheese on a fine grater. You can adjust its quantity as you wish.
- Spread the grated cheese evenly over the dough. After all, twist in the form of a roll. Try not to fold very tightly so that the tortillas have beautiful layers.
- Twist your roll in the form of a snail, and hide the tail under the bottom. We do the same with the second part of the test.
- Cover the snails with a towel and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- We lay the dough rolled up by a snail on parchment paper, lightly sprinkled with flour, and roll it into a cake 0.7-1 centimeter thick. Try not to press hard with a rolling pin immediately so that the dough does not tear.
- We shift the tortilla with cheese along with parchment onto a baking sheet, leave it to stand for 7-10 minutes, under a covered towel.
- Lubricate the rested cake with an egg. Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the puff cake).
- We cover the finished puff cake with cheese with a linen towel and leave it for 20-30 minutes, so that it cools down.
What delicious our puff cheese cakes! Drooling river - impossible to resist! The most difficult thing is to wait until they cool. And having tried them, you are delighted! And indeed, they turned out to be tasty and fragrant, like from a stove that my grandmother had in the village. If desired, before baking in the oven, on top of the cake can be crushed with sesame seeds, and add finely chopped greens to the filling. Bon appetit with “I like to cook”!