Dear hostesses, I hasten to share with you a wonderful recipe for a delicious chicken pie. Warning: this is not a simple pie! Such a delicious chicken pie is specially created so that we always remain in great physical shape. You can safely eat it for dinner and ask for an supplement - because it contains a minimum of calories and maximum benefit. Delicate chicken pie is absolutely easy to prepare and does not require special expenses. So, for little money, you will get a great version of chicken pie for proper nutrition. Let's look at how to make chicken pie at home together!
- Boiled chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- cow's milk (1% fat) - 150 milliliters;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- whole wheat flour - 50 grams;
- cheese - 50 grams;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Delicious chicken pie. Step by step recipe
- Before proceeding directly to the preparation of a delicious chicken pie, it is necessary to boil the chicken fillet. Since this recipe will use ready-made chicken breast.
- In boiling salted water, put 300 grams of chicken and boil until cooked.
- Tip: I like to add a couple of black pepper peas and one bay leaf to the meat pan - so the finished chicken fillet will be more flavorful. We check the readiness with a fork or knife: if the fillet is easily pierced, then it is ready and can be removed.
- Cool the finished chicken fillet and cut into small pieces.
- In a deep bowl, break two eggs, add 150 milliliters of milk (1% fat), salt to taste (I add a pinch) and beat well with a mixer.
- Tip: since this chicken pie recipe belongs to fitness recipes for proper nutrition (PP), then, of course, you should use milk with a minimum percentage of fat content. And those who are not afraid of the number of calories in the finished pie can use milk of any fat content.
- Add 50 grams of whole wheat flour and spices (I add ground black pepper).
- Then we thoroughly wash and dry the bunch of greens (you can use green onions, dill, parsley), finely chop it and send it to a bowl.
- Knead well.
- Grate hard cheese and send into a bowl.
- Sliced chicken fillet also sent to a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and transfer to a baking dish.
- Tip: you must cover the baking dish with paper (or parchment) so that the finished cake does not stick to the bottom of the pan and it is easier for us to get it out.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Bake a delicious chicken pie for 35 - 40 minutes.
- We take out the finished cake from the mold and transfer it to the dish.
- Can be served. Enjoy your meal!
I really hope that you will like this recipe for quick chicken pie. This is a great alternative to yeast, puff pastry and pastry. After all, adhering to proper nutrition, I so want to treat yourself and your family with something tasty and healthy. Such a pie will be a real find for you. The “I love to cook" team wishes you a pleasant appetite!