Today I have a simple recipe: a delicious chicken coop with potatoes and chicken. I really like to cook pies, I try to make them juicy, beautiful and tasty! Cooking a quick kefir on kefir, or rather mini-kurniks - this is very convenient and there are quite a lot of baking dishes! The dough is quite thin, with crispy layers and more: we will not add yeast to it. Homemade kefir chicken is always delicious, with a fragrant filling - and, of course, satisfying! This is a very tasty chicken potato and chicken, as my grandmother was cooking. I definitely advise you to cook it!
- flour - 480 grams;
- margarine - 180 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- vinegar 70% - 0.25 teaspoon;
- potatoes - 600 grams;
- chicken - 300 grams;
- onions - 200 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- turmeric - 0.5 teaspoon;
- paprika - 1 teaspoon.
Delicious chicken coop with potatoes and chicken. Step by step recipe
- Almost all pies begin to cook with dough. Margarine should be frozen: we take it out of the freezer. Three grated into flour: grated a little, sprinkled with flour - and so on.
- Shake the egg separately with salt and prepared sugar. Next we add kefir and vinegar. Mix to an even consistency.
- Combine the liquid ingredients with margarine and flour. Knead the dough. As soon as it incorporates all the flour: no more kneading is required. We send it to the cold for half an hour, and in order to cool faster - we divide it into several parts, slightly pressing it down. Wrap in a film or bag and remove.
- You can prepare the filling during this time. We cut raw potatoes into small enough cubes, so the filling is cooked faster. Next, grind onions and finely chop the chicken fillet.
- We combine everything, salt to taste and add ground black pepper. If desired, add turmeric and ground paprika: they will add flavor and a beautiful color to the filling.
- Roll out the dough with a thickness of three to five millimeters, divide by squares. It is convenient to immediately roll the dough into a square so that there are no leftovers. By the way, if you wish, you can make one large and beautiful cake: divide the dough into two parts and make the top and bottom, and distribute the filling in the middle - this will definitely not affect the taste of the chicken coop.
- I managed to cut squares measuring 15 by 15 centimeters: you can make a little smaller. In the middle we put the filling and a slice of butter (since my chicken breast is dry).
- Raise the corners of the dough to the middle, connect the resulting sides. Optionally, you can braid along the seam.
- We lay out mini-pies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- We bake in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees. First 20 minutes.
- We get out and grease with an egg for a beautiful shade. Also, if desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top. We reduce the oven temperature to 200 degrees and bake another 30-40 minutes: until the potatoes and meat are ready. If you make a big cake, then the oven should be at 180 degrees 40-50 minutes.
It’s impossible not to dislike the chicken with chicken: it’s always tasty, satisfying and it is very easy to prepare. Seasonings give the cakes a magical color and aroma. The dough with crispy motives and toasted crust is incredibly tasty! Delight yourself and your loved ones with delicious pastries. Cook with me on the “Food for every taste” channel and on the “Very tasty” website. Bon appetit and good mood!