I love eggplants in any form (and my relatives also agree with me on this): I also offer you to prepare a delicious eggplant dish. It cooks very quickly: literally within 5 minutes. Thanks to a variety of fillings, it can be both everyday: a snack for lunch or dinner - or a festive one. Fried eggplant is an unusually satisfying dish: and with all this - low-calorie. If you choose the right stuffing, fast eggplant can be either lean or vegetarian. It all depends on you and your inexhaustible imagination.
- 1 large eggplant (or two small);
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- breading flour;
- salt to taste;
- sunflower oil for frying.
Delicious eggplant dish. Step by step recipe
- My eggplant, peel and cut along thin plates.
- Instead of eggplant, you can use small zucchini (with small seeds) with a soft peel - you do not need to peel them.
- Sprinkle with salt and leave for 10 minutes - so that all the bitterness is gone. Then we drain the formed liquid.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, salt to taste and beat with a fork (a little).
- Roll each eggplant plate first in flour, then dip in eggs and fry in a pan with heated vegetable oil: over medium heat, until golden on each side.
- Serve both hot and cold. Curled up or cut into pieces. With any sauce: for example, adjika.
Tip. My family likes it when I spread the filling of fried eggplant with carrots, grated on a fine grater, mixed with chopped garlic and mayonnaise (those who fast should use lean mayonnaise). If the eggplant is in circles, then I fold them like canapes - eggplant, stuffing, eggplant, and so on: fix this turret with a toothpick. If the eggplant is in strips, then I spread the filling, roll it up and also fix it with a toothpick.
But, in fact, there are many fillings for fried eggplant. I want to share some recipes.
- Mayonnaise (lean) can be combined with two cloves of garlic and any herbs (dill, parsley), mix. We grease each strip of eggplant with sauce, put a small slice of tomato, and roll it up.
- We clean one avocado, remove the seeds, rub or knead with a fork. Grate one large meaty tomato (use only pulp). Finely chop several feathers of green onions. We mix all the products in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt to taste, mix. We spread one tablespoon of the filling on the fried eggplant, turn it into a roll and fix it with a toothpick.
- The pulp of two tomatoes is cut into strips (seeds and peel removed). Grind 120 grams of feta cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and parsley in a blender. On each plate of eggplant, put 1 teaspoon of chopped cheese, a slice of tomato and half a walnut (about 2 grams of eggplant - about 70 grams of nuts). We turn it into a roll and fix it with a toothpick.
- Finely chop one onion and fry in vegetable oil. Grind 0.5 cups of walnuts (in any way). 2 cloves of garlic pass through a press (or rub on a fine grater). Finely chop the parsley or cilantro. Combine all the ingredients in a blender bowl. Salt, pepper, add suneli hops (to taste) and a little boiled water. Mix everything with a blender until smooth.
- The easiest and fastest filling: grated cheese on a fine grater, mix with chopped garlic and season with mayonnaise. Spread on eggplant and roll it into a roll.
Delicious fried eggplant can be served both cold and hot: it all depends on the filling you will use. Decorate the dish of your choice. On the site "I like to cook" you can find other recipes for dishes from vegetables - and eggplant, including.