A delicious salad of fresh cabbage will be a wonderful addition to any lunch or dinner. After all, it consists of fresh, crisp vitamin vegetables and a lot of juicy greens. All this is seasoned with your favorite sauce. This salad is perfect for people who are watching their figure - and simply necessary for children of any age. I am sure that adults will not refuse such a wonderful spring salad.
- young cabbage - medium-sized forks;
- cucumber — 1 large piece;
- radish - 100-150 grams;
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- young onion - 70 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- dill greens - 40 grams;
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 4-5 tablespoons (for dressing).
Delicious fresh cabbage salad. Step by step recipe
- First we put hard boiled chicken eggs. You need to cook for 10 minutes, then dip in cold water: then it will be easier to clean them.
- Young cabbage needs to be chopped in the form of a thin straw. Cabbage should be chosen juicy, the outer leaves should be glossy, shiny and fit snugly on the fork. Then we cut the cabbage across so that we get a short straw.
- In order for the cabbage to settle a little and start the juice, it needs to be salted and mixed. You do not need to squeeze it.
- Freshly washed cucumber cut into small cubes.
- Tip. Since we prepare light salad in the spring, there are concerns that vegetables contain nitrates. In order to protect yourself, early vegetables grown in greenhouse conditions, it is better to soak for several hours in cold water before use. Most nitrates are found in the stalk of young cabbage, in the skin of cucumbers, near the stalk of tomatoes. Therefore, it is better not to eat all these parts of young vegetables.
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- I wash the red young radish well in running water, cut the tails and cut into the same small cubes.
- The next ingredient for spring salad with cucumbers will be green onions. We also chop it finely.
- Also to our salad add finely chopped dill.
- Hard-boiled eggs are cut into strips and also sent to a bowl.
- Mix all the components of our salad with fresh cabbage and season with either mayonnaise, sour cream, or vegetable oil. You can season with lemon juice for taste. You can decorate the salad with flowers cut from radish, sprigs of greens. Serve immediately after cooking.
I bring to your attention one more delicious and healthy spring cabbage salad.
- For him, young cabbage must be finely chopped.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- For green onions, cut the white and light green parts. Pour everything into a salad bowl.
- We cut fresh cucumber into thin semicircles.
- Thin slices cut several tomatoes.
- For taste and color, sweet bell pepper sliced in half rings can be added to the spring salad.
- Salt and mix all the vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Season with a teaspoon of mustard and add black ground pepper to taste. Stir all the ingredients of the dressing and pour it over our light coleslaw.
There is another recipe for a simple spring salad.
- For it, you need to take 300 grams of a young red radish, rinse well, peel off the tail and cut into thin circles. Fold in a bowl.
- Rinse thoroughly and cut into half a bunch of dill, parsley and green onions: you need to chop finely.
- Two young cucumbers are cut into thin semicircles and also sent to the salad bowl.
- Mash a pack of fat sour milk cheese or cottage cheese with a fork and add a few tablespoons of sour cream to it: a liquid mixture should be formed, which we fill our vegetables with.
- Season with salt and ground pepper. And mix everything thoroughly.
Spring salad with cucumbers and radishes is just a storehouse of vitamins. Very tasty and healthy salad, which in the spring you need to enter into the daily diet.
Visit our website “I like to cook”: and you will learn many recipes for healthy, tasty and very light salads. We will reveal to you the ways and secrets of cooking, as well as options for serving.