A delicious recipe for grilled vegetables gives each housewife the opportunity to fully demonstrate their talents. Ripening vegetables and fruits allow you to create culinary masterpieces. If you want to choose your own option, how to cook vegetables on the grill, the recipe on our site can be of great help. Thanks to such guidelines, even a novice housewife is able to master the basic techniques of how to cook vegetables on the grill in her yard or in the summer cottage.
The standard recipe for cooking vegetables on the grill consists of two stages - pickling and baking.
- eggplant - 2 pieces;
- large onion;
- tomatoes - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 200 grams;
- potatoes - 4 pieces.
The creation of the marinade:
- rosemary leaves;
- a mixture of spices "Provencal herbs";
- wine vinegar - half a glass;
- salt, sugar and pepper.
All greens are crushed and sprinkled with salt. Water and vinegar are mixed in a container in proportions 1x1. Both parts are combined and sweetened with a teaspoon of sugar.
A delicious recipe for grilled vegetables. Step by step recipe
We will understand in the process how to cook grilled vegetables in the marinade.
- Vegetables are cut into large slices. Soak in the marinade for half an hour.
- The oven warms up or the coals in the grill get angry.
- Vegetables are laid out on a grid, if it is an oven, then on a baking sheet with foil. Sprinkled with "Provencal herbs" and watered with oil.
- Stewed whole vegetable mass from 20 minutes to half an hour.
Vegetables can be served separately or collected in a salad.
Tips for cooking grilled vegetables
- Instead of vinegar, you can take white dessert wine.
- After cooking, you can sprinkle the vegetables with chopped herbs, and make a salad with fresh onions.
- So that especially juicy ingredients do not crumble, they must be placed on the edges of the baking sheet or net.
Having mastered the grill technique, you will not have difficulty if you need to have a picnic or an unplanned feast. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We offer delicious buckwheat and cabbage in batter.