A delicious kulebyaka with salmon, cod and egg mixture will be a wonderful and favorite spring dish of your family. Incredibly fragrant pastries with three fillings not only look beautiful, but also create a delicate and multifaceted combination. Kulebyaka is an ancient Russian dish. Indeed, among the people there are salted pies with vegetable and meat fillings, a large number of ways to prepare the dough are also presented. I tried several recipes and I will tell you that this option is the most delicious, simple and unusual. An unsurpassed pie will appeal to your family and your close and original look, and aroma, and juicy filling. What can I say: you must definitely try!
To prepare the dough:
- flour - 700 grams;
- warm milk - 200 milliliters;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- sugar - two and a half tablespoons;
- salt - 2 \ 3 teaspoons;
- dry yeast - 10 grams (you can replace with fresh yeast, then 40 grams);
- vegetable oil - 60 milliliters.
To make pancakes:
- one chicken egg;
- 0.5 liters of water;
- flour - 190 grams;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons.
On the first filling:
- 0.5 kilograms of red fish fillet (salmon);
- ground paprika - a teaspoon (for this dish you can use both sweet and spicy seasoning);
- a tablespoon of lemon juice;
- salt (to taste).
For the second filling:
- 0, .5 kilograms of cod (fillet);
- dill - 20 grams (one small bunch);
- lemon juice - a tablespoon;
- black pepper (to taste).
On the third filling:
- boiled chicken eggs - 6 or 7 pieces;
- greens (onion feathers to taste);
- salt to taste.
Very tasty kulebyaka with salmon. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough for a delicious cake with fish. We take a deep container, pour milk and water into it at the same time. Before cooking, liquids need to be heated to 40 degrees.
- Pour a little sugar and introduce the yeast (as already mentioned, you can use at least dry, at least fresh yeast). Lightly mix the consistency and leave to stand for 5 minutes, so that the yeast has time to activate.
- Sift the flour through a strainer so that it is breathed in oxygen. Then gradually pour into a container with a batch. We start to interfere from the center to the edges. The main thing is that the flour is mixed with water.
- Now add the dough and stir.
- At the last stage, pour in vegetable oil: it gives the dough elasticity and smoothness. After that, lightly knead the dough with your hands. If you have a dough mixer, then knead in it for 5 minutes, and if not, then leave the batch to stand for 20 minutes: after that the dough is easy to knead.
- We left the dough for kulebyaki with salmon and cod. Now let's cook pancakes. To do this, drive the egg into a separate container, lightly beat it with a whisk.
- Salt the beaten egg to taste and stir.
- After pour water at room temperature and beat with a whisk.
- Add the flour and mix gently until smooth. After pour in a little oil and mix. The dough for pancakes is ready, leave it to stand for 15 minutes so that the pancakes do not tear when frying.
- We take our dough and knead it on the chop: about 5 minutes until smooth. After we put it in a container, cover with cling film and leave to brew for 40 minutes in the heat.
- While the dough is resting, we start to fry the pancakes. Take a small pan, lightly grease with vegetable oil, and pour a little dough. In general, we prepare thin pancakes using standard technologies.
- When the pancakes are ready, we take out the dough, put it on the work surface, slightly knead. We give the shape of a ball and place it back under the film.
- After time, we get out the dough: it should rise. We begin to roll out a rectangle: about 7 centimeters high.
- Before you cook a kulebyaka with red fish, you need to prepare the fillings: we have three types. Now I will talk about each in detail.
- How to cook cod steak stuffing? To do this, cut the fillet into small pieces, sprinkle it with lemon juice and season with spices, add chopped green dill and mix all the ingredients. Stuffing number 2 is ready.
- The recipe for salmon toppings is as simple as the previous one. Cut the salmon fillet into small pieces, add paprika (for the piquancy of taste, you can mix sweet and hot paprika), add salt and season with pepper, pour lemon juice on top and mix. Stuffing number 1 is ready.
- Now we make the third filling: cut the boiled eggs into small cubes, chop the feathers of green onions, add salt and mix.
- All the fillings are ready. Now I will tell you how the triple kulebyaka with fish is going. On the rolled test, we note a small rectangle in the center: it is in this place that we will lay the fillings.
- The first layer will be cod. We lay out a horizontal knoll of fish on 1/3 of the marked rectangle. After we take a pancake and cover the fish on top, so that it is completely covered. We trim the surface by slightly pressing the knoll so that excess air comes out.
- The second layer of the recipe for couleby with fish will be egg filling. We spread it in the middle of the marked rectangle, and act in the same way as with the cod.
- After the second layer of the filling is covered with pancakes, we put the filling of salmon according to the same scheme, but from the other edge of the marked area. Thus, we get one big mound, but with three different tastes.
- After that, slightly pull the dough around the edges and wrap the sides, slightly cut the corners so that an extra layer of dough does not form. After we wrap the top and bottom in the same way: however, they need to be fastened in the center, creating a seam (for more details you can see the video under the recipe).
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. We lay the cake on a baking sheet covered with parchment and set to bake for 40 minutes until a beautiful ruddy color.
- When ready, we take it out and grease the hot aromatic pastries with melted butter. We leave it to cool for about 20 minutes. While the couleby will rest, we will cover it with a kitchen towel.
The delicious three-layer cake-maker is ready. Cut off a tidbit rather and try this delicacy. Minimum test, maximum filling - is it possible to not dream about it. On the site "I like to cook" you will find other dishes that are worth a try. Enjoy your meal!