On “I like to cook,” I want to share my signature recipe on how to easily bake delicious pies with cabbage in the oven. Today, there is hardly a family where they do not like pies with cabbage: recipes for their preparation are carefully stored. Delicate, soft, airy baked pies with cabbage - this is a win-win option for homemade pastries. The alluring aroma of pies will exceed all your expectations. You can cook yeast pies according to this recipe with any filling that you prefer.
For the test:
- wheat flour - 3-3.5 cups (with a hill);
- yeast (fresh) - 25 grams;
- vegetable oil - ⅔ cup;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- milk - 1.5 cups;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
- one chicken egg.
Delicious pies in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Pour warm milk into a small container (slightly warmer than room temperature).
- It is very important to use warm milk, not cold, to make the dough. Since the dough will be yeast, then for a good proofing of the dough you need just warm milk.
- Fresh yeast (I crumble my hands) in a container with milk, crumbled in small pieces into small pieces.
- Then pour three tablespoons of sugar into milk as well.
- If you bake yeast cakes with a sweet filling, then take four tablespoons of sugar.
- Pre-sifted flour for pies.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of sifted flour to the milk and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- We cover the dough with a kitchen towel and put in a warm place for 25-30 minutes (until a yeast cap forms).
- Beat two chicken eggs with salt and a fork.
- After 30 minutes, pour beaten eggs, vegetable oil into the dough and mix thoroughly.
- And now, in small portions, add the remaining sifted flour and knead the dough.
- The dough for making pies should be soft and slightly sticky to the hands. Interrupting the yeast dough with flour is not worth it: tenderness of baking depends on this. Each of you can take a different amount of flour to get the dough of the desired consistency: it all depends on the quality of the flour.
- We grease the bowl with a little vegetable oil, put the yeast dough for pies in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave it to rest - for 15-20 minutes.
- After this time, we crush the tender dough and divide it into about 22-25 balls.
- Cover the baking tray for tender pies with parchment paper (if you do not cover it with paper, you can grease the baking sheet a little).
- And now we proceed to the formation of pies: we take one ball of dough and knead it a little in our hands until we get a small cake, put the filling (stewed cabbage) in the middle of the test and fasten the edges together (like a dumpling). We do the same with each part of the test.
- Put the number of fillings at your own discretion: I personally really like it when there is a lot of cabbage in pies.
- Put the prepared yeast pies with cabbage on the baking sheet with the seam down.
- One chicken egg is beaten very well with a fork.
- Using a silicone brush, beat the yeast pies with a beaten egg.
- It is very good to give the pies a little distance (at least 10 minutes), and only then grease with an egg.
- Since we will bake yeast pies in the oven, we preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Bake pies in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Pies with raspberry filling in the oven, prepared according to this recipe, are very tasty. A sweet cake with a cup of aromatic tea is divinely delicious.
Pamper your family with homemade cakes! Visit us often - on our site “I love to cook” you will find many more simple recipes for deliciously delicious pies with different fillings.