I will be very pleased to share an excellent recipe on how to cook delicious liver pies. Yes, yes, you were not mistaken: it was with liver filling. Batter cakes are airy, fluffy, stunningly fragrant, tender and soft - even when cooled. I very often indulge my family with such delicious food. The dough is incomparable: pies even the next day, as fresh. Chic Soviet pies with liver, with heat, with heat ... I love it! Yummy, I tell you, is extraordinary. I would be glad if this recipe is useful to someone!
- warm water - 100 milliliters;
- fresh yeast - 33 grams (11 grams of dry yeast);
- sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- chicken liver - 200 grams;
- chicken heart - 200 grams;
- chicken stomachs - 200 grams;
- onion - 3 pieces;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper to taste.
For the test:
- water - 700 milliliters;
- flour - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Delicious pies with liver. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we will prepare the dough. Pour warm water into a glass, add yeast, sugar and mix thoroughly until the yeast with sugar is completely dissolved. Leave for 10-25 minutes.
- For the preparation of delicious Soviet pies, sifted wheat flour.
- When the yeast begins to work, pour them into a deep bowl (pan).
- Then pour 700 milliliters of warm water, add sugar, salt and stir well until completely dissolved.
- Now add the pre-sifted flour and mix thoroughly. It’s not worth adding more flour to the dough. It should turn out to be fluid, sticky, sticky.
- We cover the liquid pastry for pies with a lid (or a towel) and send it to a warm place for 50 minutes (after 20 minutes we knock up the risen dough and leave for another 30 minutes).
- Three onions are peeled and passed through a meat grinder.
- We pass the chicken liver, heart and stomach through a meat grinder with a large grate.
- Add salt and black pepper to the filling, mix.
- Transfer the filling to a dry frying pan without oil and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn off the heat, add the onions, mix well and leave to cool. You do not need to stew the onions with the forcemeat: this is the secret of delicious forcemeat for pies.
- Lubricate the table with vegetable oil, and pour a little oil for greasing hands into a plate.
- We shift the well-risen dough onto the table, divide (if necessary, grease the hands with vegetable oil) into portioned pieces (I got 35 pieces).
- We take one piece of dough and make a cake out of it, lay the liver filling in the middle of the cake, pull the edge of the dough a little and cover the liver, press the edges, close it with the other edge - the cake is ready. We do the same with each piece of dough (you can see the process of forming pies in detail in my video: below, under the recipe).
- Ready pies are laid on a table greased with vegetable oil.
- Pour more vegetable oil into the pan and put it on the fire.
- Fry pies with liver filling in well-heated oil on both sides until golden.
Soviet pies are soft, light, delicate, and liveried filling is just a mercy. You will not spend a lot of time on cooking pies, and thanks to the step-by-step recipe they will turn out to be “excellent” even for a novice hostess. I and “I love cooking” wish you bon appétit and good mood. Cook with love!