Let's cook delicious puff cakes with greens. The recipe is simple, the ingredients are affordable, and the result will pleasantly surprise you: a delicate, thin dough with fragrant herbs is simply awesome. Such cakes will be enjoyed by your family: be sure to take a note of your recipe.
- 300 grams of flour (as much as possible);
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 170 milliliters of hot water;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- 1 small bunch of dill;
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 small bunch of green onions;
- salt to taste;
- spices “5 smells” as desired (cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, anise, garlic).
Delicious puff cakes with greens. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough. Add salt to hot water, stir to dissolve. Sift the flour into a convenient bowl, make a depression in the middle and pour water and salt, mix it all with a spatula.
- Add vegetable oil, mix again until smooth with a spatula.
- Then knead the dough with your hands: it should be soft, not too dense, we collect it in one lump.
- We knead the slightly sticky dough on the table for about five to seven minutes so that it does not stick to either the hands or the table. It turns out to be soft and tender.
- Tip. When mixing the dough, you can add flour as you wish: but this is not necessary.
- We take a plate, grease it slightly with vegetable oil, lay out the dough, cover with cling film and let it rest for at least twenty minutes.
- Prepare the filling. First you need to wash, dry the green onions and chop it very finely (we use only its green part).
- Then you need to wash, dry and finely chop the dill, removing the thick stems. You can use any greens to your liking. Pour chopped greens into one bowl and mix.
- We take out the dough from the bowl, grease the table with vegetable oil, put the dough on the table and roll it into a thin, rectangular layer. We also lubricate the rolling pin with vegetable oil. The dough should turn out very thin and shine through.
- Pour vegetable oil onto rolled dough, spread it over the entire surface, spread greens on top, distributing it evenly.
- Then add salt and spices, evenly distributing them over the entire surface.
- Next, the dough must be twisted into a roll: you need to roll it tightly so that air does not enter. It turns out a long, thin roll: it must be cut in half, and after each half divided into four parts. In total, eight cakes should be obtained.
- We pinch each part to close the filling with dough, press down with your hand and leave it on a greased table. So we do with each piece of dough and give time about ten minutes, so that later it can be rolled out. Cover the cakes with cling film.
- Slightly lubricate the table and the cake itself with vegetable oil, roll it out as thin as possible.
- On a heated dry frying pan, we send a rolled cake and fry until golden on both sides. Each cake is fried for about two minutes. So fry all the cakes.
- If desired, the cakes can be greased with butter.
Delicious puff cakes with greens are ready: very delicious and fragrant. You can wrap any fillings in them - it is incredibly tasty. On the site "Very Delicious" you can find many more interesting and original recipes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.