It will be about the delicious salad “Eggplant miracle”: when you try it, you will immediately understand why they called it that. The eggplant salad has such a rich taste that you will remember it forever. Fleshy and dense, but at the same time tender and light flesh of eggplant perfectly harmonizes with other vegetables and herbs. Soy sauce dressing gives such a spicy taste that it is simply impossible to resist. Stewed, soft and mouth-melting eggplants in combination with canned corn - this is exactly what you need to cook and try.
- 3-4 medium eggplant;
- 1 large onion;
- one large carrot;
- 2-3 sweet bell peppers;
- 1.5-2 teaspoons of sesame;
- a quarter of a chili pepper pod;
- 4-5 cloves of garlic;
- 20-30 grams of greens;
- ground black pepper and salt to taste;
- 3-4 tablespoons of canned corn;
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- vegetable oil for frying vegetables.
Delicious eggplant miracle salad. Step by step recipe
- I wash the eggplants, peel them, remove the ponytails, cut them into cubes or thin strips (as you like).
- Put in a bowl, salt, fill with water. Leave for 20 minutes.
- We cut onions into thin half rings, and carrots into strips.
- For sweet bell peppers, remove seeds and stalk, cut into large pieces.
- Cut a small piece of chili pepper into circles.
- Grind greens.
- Drain the eggplant, put it on a paper towel: let it dry. We also dab on top with a napkin.
- Pour vegetable oil into two pans.
- In one, fry the onions and carrots until soft, and then add the chili pepper and sweet bell pepper, pepper to taste. Fry until tender.
- In a second frying pan in preheated vegetable oil, fry the eggplants until tender, stirring very carefully so as not to turn them into porridge. When the eggplants are fried, turn off the heat and leave them in the pan.
- When all the vegetables in the first pan reach readiness, pour the canned corn, add the garlic passed through the press.
- Pour soy sauce into a pan with vegetables, shift eggplant, salt to taste. Add greens. Mix well.
“Eggplant miracle” salad is served on the table immediately after cooking, sprinkled with sesame seeds: this is much tastier. Eggplant salad is very satisfying, so it’s not necessary to prepare a side dish for it. We wish you a pleasant appetite and are waiting for you on the Very Delicious website: we have many more interesting recipes for cool dishes for you.