Fresh summer salad with a slight sourness, an original French dish - a delicious salad with chicken liver: a great option for a light dinner. Fairly light, delicate and delicious appetizing salad according to this recipe I suggest you cook at home. Fried juicy chicken liver is in perfect harmony with herbs and tomatoes, and pine nuts give the salad a piquancy.
- 300 grams of chicken liver;
- one bunch of green onions;
- fresh leaves of any salad;
- a handful of pine nuts;
- 2 fresh tomatoes (you can use dried);
- olive oil for frying the liver + for salad dressing;
- balsamic vinegar for dressing;
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
A delicious salad with liver. Step by step recipe
- Pre-washed chicken fresh liver, cut into small pieces, remove the veins and film (if necessary).
- Grind a bunch of green onions (can be replaced with parsley).
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a pan.
- We send the chicken liver to the pan, fry for no more than 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper the liver to taste, put the chopped greens in it.
- Put lettuce, chopped by hand in a salad bowl (any salad except arugula will do).
- We put the liver fried with herbs on them.
- Sprinkle the salad with pine nuts (raw or toasted - to your taste).
- A couple of dried or fresh tomatoes are cut very finely, sent to a salad bowl.
- Season the salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the summer salad on the table as soon as we cook. Tomatoes and pine nuts give salad with chicken liver spice and vegetable sweetness. With fresh tomatoes, the salad is more tender and juicy. For more recipes for a variety of salads, see our Very Delicious website.