The recipe for a delicious Shopska salad without mayonnaise uses the most affordable and simplest products. Appetizing and colorful salad with feta cheese will not leave anyone indifferent. Fresh vegetables are perfectly combined with spicy dressing, and olives will add their zest to this dish. Homemade Shopska salad is a favorite of our family, all of our friends: and I prepare such a salad with enviable regularity. I would be very glad if you try to make such a delicious salad in your kitchen: your loved ones will be tasty too. Let's cook as soon as possible!
- 100 grams of feta cheese;
- 350 grams of tomatoes;
- cucumber - 250 grams;
- 200 grams of bell pepper;
- 30 grams of sweet onion;
- fresh parsley (minced) - 2 tablespoons;
- 40 grams of pitted olives;
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar;
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Delicious Shopska salad without mayonnaise. Step by step recipe
- Well ripe juicy tomatoes are cut not into small cubes, but large.
- Sliced tomatoes are placed in a deep glass salad bowl.
- Cut peeled fresh juicy cucumbers, too, into large squares (very finely chopped vegetables do not need to be). We send the cucumber to the tomato.
- Then we cut the bell pepper into the squares (instead of fresh pepper, you can use baked pepper, peeled and peeled) and sent to the salad bowl.
- Cut the onion salad in half rings and also send to all the ingredients.
- Then send chopped parsley.
- Salt and mix the entire contents of the salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl (we need three tablespoons), wine vinegar and mix.
- Tip. During the preparation of dressing, you can replace wine vinegar with lemon juice, this will not affect the taste of the salad.
- Pour the cooked dressing into the salad and mix well.
- Grate feta cheese and sprinkle on top of a delicious Shopska salad.
- We decorate the top of the salad with pitted olives and, if desired, can be fresh leaves of parsley.
You can make an original with a rich taste Shopska salad layers. And so that everyone can season it to their taste, vinegar and oil are served separately. On our site "Very Delicious" you will find many more delicious and original recipes. Cook with love.