In anticipation of spring, in order to cheer up and recharge with vitamins and energy, I offer you a recipe for a delicious spring cabbage salad (not just one, but two). After a long winter, a simple and light salad with cabbage, vegetables and herbs will give you an unusual aroma of the coming summer. Green vitamin salad is a miracle that your body will really like.
- 1 fresh salad large cucumber;
- 0.5 fork of white cabbage (about 1 kilogram);
- 150 grams of radish;
- half a bunch of green onions and dill;
- 6 hard-boiled eggs;
- salt to taste;
- for dressing: mayonnaise, sour cream or vegetable oil - to your taste.
Delicious spring coleslaw. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the fresh and very juicy white cabbage (with a knife or a special device), and then cut it across.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and mix: we need the cabbage to settle a little.
- We spread the cabbage thus prepared in a deep bowl.
- We cut off the tips of the cucumber, cut it into two parts, then each part is cut lengthwise again. We cut the resulting workpieces into three strips and chop them into small slices, approximately 7 millimeters thick (it’s not necessary to cut very thinly so that the cucumber feels good in the salad).
- Cut the radish into 4 parts, and then chop it into small cubes.
- Ready radishes and cucumbers are sent to a cup for cabbage.
- Finely chop the green onions (if it is not enough, you can add half the head of the onion).
- Cut fresh greens of dill or parsley (if they are not there, you can replace the dried greens).
- Grind hard-boiled eggs (using an egg cutter, knife, or a regular fork) and transfer to the rest of the products in a bowl. But it will be better to cut the eggs into large strips so that they do not get lost among other ingredients.
- We season the salad to your taste: sour cream, mayonnaise or vegetable oil. Mayonnaise is still ideal for this salad. Moreover, you can use not only purchased, but also prepared with your own hands (you can find the recipe for mayonnaise for every taste on the site "I like to cook").
- Mix everything well and decorate to your taste.
- This salad is good in that you can not use all the products according to the recipe, but combine those that are currently available. I offer several options for quite interesting combinations (in terms of taste). I’ll make a reservation right away that I only dress with such salads with mayonnaise. Be sure to salt to taste and add black ground pepper. We cut products arbitrarily.
- Add any greens and boiled eggs to the sliced cucumbers. Season with mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut radishes into circles, combine with eggs and herbs. Salt, pepper, season with mayonnaise.
- Salt shredded white cabbage, mash well with your hands to let the juice flow. Add slices of cucumbers, herbs (or onions sliced in half rings), pepper to taste. Season with mayonnaise.
- By the way, cabbage salads turn out to be unusually tasty in any combination: with tomatoes, with bell pepper, with onions, and herbs.
I propose to prepare another spring salad: as soon as the first greens appear. It is very fragrant, tasty and extremely healthy at this time of the year. Adjust the number of products to your liking and what you currently have from the products.
- Finely chop the feathers of green onions and the arrows of green garlic. We shift to a salad bowl.
- We cut in circles of 6-7 pieces of radish. We grind the radish tops and add them to the salad bowl.
- Cut fresh cucumber into circles and send to a salad bowl.
- Finely chop a small piece of cabbage (200 grams approximately).
- Half a bunch of dill, several branches of parsley, 5-6 leaves of sorrel and dandelion, 2-3 leaves of salad - finely chopped. Put everything in a salad bowl.
- Peel a small tomato and cut into rings on the floor (you can use frozen tomatoes for this recipe).
- At the end, add the chopped egg to the salad. Salt, pour in the juice of half a lemon, season with olive oil.
- We mix everything well - a delicious vitamin salad is ready.
Tasty, light, but very nutritious (thanks to eggs) spring salads will energize you for the whole day (and even the weeks that remained until the arrival of summer). Green salads are a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals, so necessary for our body after a long winter. And on the site "I like to cook" you can see other recipes for spring dishes: tasty, light and healthy.