Spring is a season of freshness and vegetables, so I want to share with you a recipe on how to cook delicious stuffed zucchini with cheese and mushrooms. Snacks are one of the favorite dishes of this period: after all, their lightness is ideal for observing dietary nutrition and saturating the body with necessary vitamins. Very tender and juicy julienne will bring not only taste pleasure, but also will please you with a low amount of calories: eat tasty and without harm to the figure.
- 3 little things of medium young zucchini;
- 350 grams of mushrooms;
- 1 medium onion head;
- 200 milliliters of milk or cream;
- a tablespoon of flour;
- salt and black pepper (to taste);
- butter (you can use both butter and vegetable).
Delicious stuffed zucchini with cheese and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Take zucchini, rinse them well, then cut into original washers: about 7 centimeters in diameter. Adjust the height yourself: I have 4 centimeters.
- Tip. For this dish, it is better to use large zucchini.
- Take a spoon and carefully take out the middle: but not until the end, so that a basket for toppings from mushrooms is formed.
- The baking dish is well lubricated with oil. We spread the zucchini evenly over the entire surface.
- Salt them and season with pepper to your liking.
- We turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature of 180 degrees.
- We put zucchini in the oven. While they are baked there, prepare a mixture for stuffing.
- To begin with, let's take care of the mushrooms. For this recipe for stuffed zucchini, it is better to choose champignons - they will have a more pronounced taste.
- We thoroughly wash the mushrooms, then cut them into small cubes.
- We send them to a container where we will knead the filling for fast stuffed zucchini.
- We take the onion, peel it from the husks and cut into cubes.
- We put the pan over medium heat, pour the oil. When it warms up, throw the chopped onion and fry until a light golden hue appears.
- After this, pour the chopped mushrooms, mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour milk or add cream (it is better to use cream no more than 20%).
- Pour a little flour, mix it well with mushrooms.
- We salt and pepper the products at our discretion and taste.
- Fry until the mixture becomes thicker.
- After we remove the pan from the heat and slightly cool the mass.
- When the zucchini is baked, we take them out of the oven.
- We take a spoon and carefully, little by little, we begin to impose the filling in the middle.
- We will crush hard cheese on a medium grater, then gently sprinkle the tops of our squash crooks.
- The next step in the preparation of stuffed zucchini will be baking. So, the temperature is the same as in the previous case: namely, 180 degrees.
- Put the cookie cutter in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. After a beautiful golden hat appears, we get our zucchini with cheese from the oven. Leave for a while to cool. Then you can put them on a beautiful plate and serve them to your guests.
So you have learned the recipe for zucchini stuffed with mushrooms and cheese. Such crooks will be a great snack at any celebration. Incredibly delicate and juicy, with a delicious basket - they are a real mercy. Rather please your loved ones - they will thank you so much! On the culinary site “I love to cook” you will find other snacks and main dishes that will help diversify your usual diet.