How often at home you want something unusual, tasty, such as "like in a cafe." Especially for this occasion, I just have a funky recipe for a delicious vegetable hamburger. It perfectly satisfies the appetite, looks great, tastes better and, naturally, is more useful than those sold in fast food establishments. The recipe for a homemade vegetable hamburger can also be called a vegetarian recipe, since it does not contain a single gram of meat. Fresh bun, juicy vegetables and melted cheese (lots of cheese): definitely - I recommend! An excellent, wholesome, nutritious snack that can be whipped up in your kitchen. Go!
(per one burger)
- round round bun with sesame seeds - 1 piece;
- fresh tomato - 1 piece;
- sweet bell pepper - 1 piece;
- Adyghe cheese - 1 circle 1-2 cm thick;
- hard cheese - 2 - 4 slices;
- French mustard - 1 teaspoon;
- ketchup - 1 teaspoon;
- turmeric - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- thyme - 0.5 teaspoon;
- butter - 2 teaspoons;
- lettuce - a couple of little things;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
- pickled cucumber - 1 piece.
Delicious vegetable burger. Step by step recipe
- Before you start collecting vegetable burgers, you must prepare the vegetables themselves.
- Fresh tomato, sweet bell pepper well washed under running water and cut into thin circles.
- Pickled cucumber is also cut into circles.
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan, pour the spices (black pepper, turmeric, thyme) and start frying them.
- Then we put in the pan a round piece of Adyghe cheese and fry it together with spices on both sides until a delicious golden crust appears.
- We cut the round fresh bun with sesame seeds with a knife into two halves.
- Lubricate the inner soft part on both pieces with butter.
- In a heated frying pan, put our slices of bun butter down and fry until golden brown.
- We take out and grease the lower piece of French mustard.
- Then spread in a single layer circles of pickled cucumber.
- Top circles of ripe red tomato.
- Then slices of hard cheese.
- The next is fried Adyghe cheese, and on top of it again a slice of hard cheese.
- Then we put circles of sweet bell pepper (yellow, red, green - any, to your taste).
- We cover all this bright beauty with the second piece of bun (top) and send to a heated frying pan so that our cheese is melted. Keep it under a closed lid for two minutes.
- Then we take it out, grease the lower part of the upper bun with ketchup, put a couple of leaves of green salad and cover again.
That's all! The result was a very beautiful, tall, delicious vegetable burger. There are no difficulties in preparing it: but the result is amazing. The “I love to cook" team wishes you a pleasant appetite.