Recently I tried with my girlfriend a delicious warm salad. I liked it so much that I asked for a recipe and cooked it at home for several days in a row. The dish is extraordinary. It has a lot of vegetables, so it is very healthy. Zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, greens - a real vitamin warehouse! You can add to the salad those ingredients that you like best - all exclusively to your taste. I will present you the standard set of ingredients that I usually use.
- zucchini - 2-3 pieces;
- large carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- green onions;
- salt, pepper, curry;
- cooking oil for frying.
Delicious warm salad. Step cooking
- Before you start cooking, you need to choose the right vegetables, because if they are spoiled or greenish, they can ruin the taste of the dish. Zucchini must be selected correctly. It is better to use fresh zucchini grown from mid-May to the end of July. The vegetable should not be overripe (not very long, about 15-20 cm) and weigh from 250 to 300 grams. Gardeners are also advised to pay attention to the integrity of the skin and its color: if there are yellow or brown spots, then the vegetable has deteriorated.
- When you have chosen the right zucchini, you can start cooking our most delicious stew. We take a zucchini, washed in water, cut in half and shred in half rings. Salt, mix and leave to brew a little.
- Now you need to chop the remaining vegetables. Take large carrots, wash, peel and cut into strips. The larger the carrots will be sliced, the more beautiful the stew will turn out. To get it neatly and beautifully, first cut in half, then in half rings, and already turn the half rings into straws. Then it will turn out equally and evenly.
- Next onion. First clean and wash it. Please note that if you do not cut a dry tail off the bulb, it will be more convenient to work with it: you can hold it, and your eyes will not water. In the end, just throw away the remaining tail. Cut the onion into very thin half rings.
- We take the pan and put on a big fire. Pour in vegetable oil.
- Take zucchini. Over the years, they have become soft. But have not yet had time to put the juice. We spread the vegetable in a pan and fry on both sides. The lid does not need to be covered, and do not reduce the fire either, because there must be a quick roast.
- When the zucchini is ready, add the onion to it. Fry until transparent.
- Add carrots and fry all together. It is not necessary to fry much.
- Pay attention to the order in which we send vegetables to the pan. The sequence must be strictly observed. The taste of the finished dish depends on this. When the vegetables are fried, you need to salt them and add a little curry for taste.
- Lastly, add the tomato. So that after frying the skin does not come off and does not interfere with our eating, it is advisable to remove it. To do this, take a tomato, put it in a bowl and pour boiling water. It is enough to hold it in water for 1-2 minutes, then we take it out and gently, so as not to get burned, with a clean knife or hands. When cleaned, cut into large half rings and send to the pan.
- Now add your favorite spices again. I prefer basil, a mixture of Provence herbs and a little hot pepper, but this is optional.
- Cover the stew with a lid and leave to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- If you like, you can add a little sour cream or fat cream to the pan at this stage - the salad will become even tastier. Thanks to milk dressing, a delicious liquid is formed, which will be a great addition to our warm salad.
- When everything is ready, we send greens to the pan: dill, green onions, parsley, cilantro, garlic (if you do not have young green garlic, then grate 2 cloves on a fine grater or use a garlic squeezer) and mix well. Surely you all know the benefits of greenery, so don't be afraid to add more. Then the dish will turn out not only delicious, but also very useful.
- Our warm salad is ready! Please note that it is important not to retouch the vegetables, they should remain Al dente (aldente from Italian “by the teeth”, a little crunchy), then your dish will be beyond praise.
- Serve the salad on a large flat dish, laying out a slide. The stew turns out to be very beautiful and will become a wonderful decoration of the table.
Now you know how to cook a delicious warm vegetable salad at home. In addition to the vegetables that I suggested, you can use others, for example, bell pepper or eggplant. I hope you enjoyed my recipe and hurry to cook this delicious stew with your family. Go to the site "Very tasty" there are many more cool recipes! Enjoy your meal!
Photos and videos belong to Irina Belaya