Today I propose to cook a delicious salad of young cabbage: after all, what can be tastier in the summertime? Young cabbage salad can be prepared not only for every day, but also for a holiday - this recipe is slightly different from what you and I are familiar with. A delicious and healthy salad of young cabbage will be the decoration of the festive table. And the highlight of our salad is that in addition to the cabbage itself, we will add celery to it. Have you cooked such a salad already? Not? Then, by all means, prepare a salad of young cabbage: it's one of the fastest and most delicious salads.
- 400 grams of young cabbage;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (incomplete);
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 bunch of greens (parsley or dill);
- 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar;
- 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- a few stalks of celery;
- a pinch of salt (to taste).
A delicious salad of young cabbage. Step by step recipe
- From young cabbage, remove the upper leaves. We do this because the cabbage on top may be contaminated and there may be some worm bugs under the top leaves. They removed the upper leaves, washed the cabbage, shook off the water well and let it dry a little.
- Now chop the cabbage with an ordinary knife. We try to do this as thinly as possible. The thinner the cabbage is cut into a salad, the tastier.
- We shift the chopped cabbage into a large bowl, in which we will continue to prepare the salad. And in no case do not squeeze and crush the cabbage: it is already young with us.
- At the washed greens we cut off unnecessary stems and cut it finely and finely. The finer the greens cut, the more delicious the salad. Add it to a bowl of cabbage. In fact, greens can be taken for any salad: what you like and what you have at home.
- Celery branches, previously washed with water, cut into large enough pieces. We lay the branches with leaves aside: they will not be useful to us for the salad. We spread it to the cabbage.
- Mix vegetables with each other. And add sugar and vinegar. If you do not like salads with the addition of vinegar, then it can be safely replaced with lemon juice. The taste, of course, will be slightly different from our salad, but it will also be very tasty.
- Free the garlic from the husk and rub it into a salad on a very fine grater.
- Add vegetable oil to the salad. I do not specifically indicate which oil should be taken. After all, someone prefers only olive oil, and someone more sunflower. Choose vegetable oil to your taste.
- It was the turn to salt the salad. We do this at the end so that the salad does not have time to let the juice go before serving.
- Mix the salad again - and immediately serve.
Well, what I want to tell you: our young cabbage salad turned out to be very tender, very tasty and appetizing. Celery and a subtle touch of garlic undoubtedly give it piquancy. We really prepared it very, very quickly: as I told you at the beginning. Do not forget about our site “Very Delicious”: there are so many new and interesting recipes on it. Come in, choose - and cook with pleasure. Enjoy your meal!