Dry garlic seasoning will give your dish a special aroma and taste. Dried garlic, added during cooking, is fully disclosed and gives all its flavor to the dish. But I hasten to notice that in this seasoning there is not only garlic, but also pepper and parsley. Just imagine some wonderful fragrance!
- Garlic - 5 heads. Use small garlic, which is not suitable for long-term storage;
- bitter dried pepper - 3 pods;
- root or dried parsley;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for dry garlic seasoning
- Peel the garlic, cut into slices and dry in the open air. can use drying.
- Grind dried garlic, parsley, and pepper in a coffee grinder, add salt and mix well.
- Place the seasoning in small jars and cover with the lids.
- Store in a dry place.
Dry garlic seasoning can be used when baking meat, game, poultry. And also add it to first courses, stewed vegetables, etc.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!