Often you want to cook something tasty for tea, and how bad the eggs ran out, and you really wanted a juicy muffin ... The “cake-free egg-recipe” will save us. The set of ingredients is such that few people will not be in the bins of these products. Therefore, you can always cook a treat for tea. We will spend 40 minutes on cooking, at the end we will get delicious diet muffins. With this simple recipe, you will enjoy a pleasant tea party.
- 1 cup whole grain flour;
- 125 grams of natural yogurt;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons of bran;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- 2 grams of soda;
- cinnamon and honey to taste.
Egg-free diet muffins. Step by step recipe
- Wash and peel the carrots and apples. We grind the carrots in a blender, three apples on a fine grater.
- We mix soda, cinnamon and flour, add yogurt to them and carefully knead until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and knead until a homogeneous dough. Cover with a towel and let rest 10 minutes.
- We put the rest of the dough into silicone molds greased with olive oil and send it to bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
So we got an excellent tea supplement, delicious and undeniably healthy. Thanks to carrots, muffins will acquire a light orange hue and will be endowed with its useful properties - improving vision, cleansing from toxins and normalizing the nervous system. After such a tea ceremony, you will begin to glow with happiness and will be able to see in the night. Jokes are jokes, and muffins are really good both in taste and in nutritional value.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the vegetable muffins and cabbage muffins.