Well, this is a cool eggplant appetizer, there is nothing superfluous in it, and the taste exceeds all expectations. marinated eggplant will be ready in 8 hours. We’ve prepared it in the evening, and in the morning you can safely go on a picnic with the most delicious pickled eggplants in the world!
- Eggplant, tomatoes, bell pepper in equal amounts;
- a little onion, garlic and herbs (if I take a kilogram of all vegetables, then two onions are medium and 5-6 cloves of garlic).
- boiled water - 1 cup;
- apple or wine vinegar - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Eggplant appetizer "Excellent", step by step recipe for cooking:
- Cut the eggplants into circles, cover with salt, let them stand until the juice is allowed, then squeeze the eggplants and rinse under running water.
- Fry the eggplant on both sides.
- Bulgarian pepper, cut into strips, peel the seeds and fry too
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces, you do not need to fry them.
- Lay in some sort of container in layers: fried eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, chopped onions in half rings, and finely chopped greens and garlic on top, and so alternate.
- Cook the marinade, and pour all the vegetables.
- Place eggplant under pressure in the refrigerator or cellar, and after 8 hours they will be ready.
Pickled instant eggplant is an ideal appetizer, both in summer and in autumn. Fall in love with her from the first bite!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
I think you will be equally pleased and surprised by such an eggplant appetizer!