Incredibly delicious eggplant caviar for the winter, which will appeal to even real gourmets. Caviar just cooks, especially since we will cook it with the help of a kitchen assistant - a multicooker.
- Eggplant - 3 pieces;
- tomatoes - 0.5 kilograms;
- carrot - 3 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 3 pieces;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- bunch of dill.
Step-by-step recipe for eggplant caviar in a slow cooker
- Peel the eggplants, cut them into cubes, add cold water and salt, let them stand so that bitterness comes out, then squeeze the eggplants with your hands.
- Put the sliced eggplant in the multicooker bowl and select the stewing mode for 15 minutes (we will cook the caviar for a total of 1.5 hours).
- After 15 minutes, add the diced carrots and onions.
- After another 15 minutes, tomatoes are diced, and after another 15 minutes, pepper (also diced).
- Stew the time that remains from the total 1.5 hours, then 5 minutes before cooking, add chopped garlic, dill and salt.
- You can add a tablespoon of vinegar 9%, but I hasten to notice that caviar is very good even without it.
- Spread hot caviar in sterilized jars and immediately roll up.
Eggplant caviar in a slow cooker is so aromatic and rich, very satisfying and mouth-watering!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!