Eggplant Imam Bayald for the winter is an old Turkish dish, the name of which translates as "fainted." Because not a single eggplant preparation for the winter has such a unique taste. A taste that simply cannot be described in words, a flavor that cannot be conveyed, a wonderful aroma that simply brings to a breathtaking state.
- eggplant - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 0.5 kilograms;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- celery root - 100 grams;
- garlic - head;
- parsley greens;
- red hot pepper pod;
- vegetable oil - 150 milliliters.
Eggplant imam for the winter. Step by step recipe
- In eggplant, cut the stem and cut along, but not cutting to the end. Salt well and let stand for half an hour to let the juice flow.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater, you can cut into thin strips. Peel the onion and cut into strips. Celery root must be grated.
- Chop the garlic finely. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- When the eggplants have started the juice, gently squeeze them by hand, rinse with water, dry and fry in vegetable oil until half ready.
- In vegetable oil, where the eggplant was fried, fry onions first, then add celery, onions, tomatoes and garlic. All let a little damp.
- Stuff the eggplants with the filling, put the eggplants in a large pan, fill with water, but so that the water does not completely cover the eggplants. Salt slightly water. Stew eggplant until soft.
- Place the eggplant in sterilized jars, if the filling remains, transfer eggplant to it, pour boiling marinade in which the eggplant was boiled.
- Put the jars sterilized in a pot of water. Sterilize liter jars for 10 minutes. If you will store in a cool place, do not sterilize.
- Then carefully remove the cans and roll up the lids.
Store eggplant in a cool place.
Imam Bayalah from eggplant for the winter is an original appetizer, which can even be served as a main dish! She is so full and rich in taste. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try preparing mother-in-law tongue from eggplant for the winter and an original eggplant snack.