Vegetable stew with eggplant for the winter harvest, which can be proud and love unquestioningly. I serve this stew warmed up, and not just warm it up, but just cook an unearthly dish. First, fry the potatoes, sliced in circles in butter, then spread the stew with eggplants in the middle, add a couple of spoons of sour cream and warm them up well. You will definitely enjoy a delicious vegetable stew with eggplant!
- Eggplant - 1.1 kilograms;
- sweet pepper - 600 grams;
- tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- carrot - 1.5 kilograms;
- onions - 600 grams;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- a bunch of greenery;
- flour -80 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 700 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for vegetable stew with eggplant
- To prepare vegetable stew with eggplant, you need to cut the eggplant in half circles. Then sprinkle them with salt, let them stand until the juice is let out, then rinse well.
- Cut half the tomatoes into slices, and pass the other half through a meat grinder.
- Pepper and cut into strips.
- Peel the onions and carrots, finely chop and fry in oil.
- Lightly passer the flour in the butter.
- Combine the fried carrots with onions, eggplant, peppers, passivated flour, salt, sugar, tomato mass, chopped garlic and herbs.
- Add chopped tomatoes at the very end.
- Fill sterilized jars with the mixture, the bottom of which is filled with fried oil (2 tablespoons in each jar with a capacity of 0.5 liter).
- put the jars to be sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which lay a cloth or lattice. Sterilize after boiling for 90 minutes, then roll up.
Vegetable stew with eggplant will allow you to create and create new dishes. All vegetables in it are preserved, as if just cooked!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!